A3 C103 - Marriage Proposal (2)

Today's military department does not seem to be any different from before. The military females clocked in early at work, busy back and forth to start the day's work. The soldiers standing guard at the door are tall and straight, but their eyes can't help drifting out.

Tang Yan drove the aircraft at home today. There was a huge box stuffed in the trunk, and nothing could be found from the outside. Only when you get close can you smell a strong fragrance of roses.

The box was really big. Seeing that Tang Yan was moving it alone, the soldiers standing guard hesitated and asked, "Your Majesty, do you need help?" 

They sweep back and forth over the box like an X-ray.

Tang Yan saw what he was thinking, and also felt that it was strange to move an unknown object into the military department. He took back his hand slowly and did not refuse their help: "Thank you, I want to move it to the infirmary." 

"We are glad to help."

The huge and heavy box was nothing to the strong military female, and the soldiers standing guard at the door changed shifts with their comrades, and easily picked it up and helped Tang Yan to the infirmary.

On the way, the soldier smelled a strong fragrance of flowers and asked boldly, "Your Majesty, did any females send you flowers?"

He never thought that Tang Yan bought the flowers himself.

Tang Yan said vaguely: "Well, it just so happens that the infirmary is too monotonous, let's decorate it with flowers."

The soldier couldn't help but sigh inwardly when he heard the words, Tang Yan was as polite and popular as the rumors said.

There were no zergs present in the infirmary, and Doctor Lindsay did not sit in the office and drink tea leisurely as usual. Although the old female has become a little more irritable, when Tang Yan sent a message yesterday asking him to "borrow" the infirmary, he still agreed in a very reasonable way.

Tang Yan sent away the helping soldiers, closed the door of the infirmary, and finally began to arrange the room to complete this huge ceremony.

While making arrangements, Tang Yan felt that he was quite sick. Who could propose marriage in an infirmary? But other than here, he couldn't think of any other good place. If he went to a restaurant outside, he would probably be recognized, and it would be another disturbance.

But after thinking about it, the infirmary is actually quite meaningful. It was here that he and Shelaine met for the first time.

The medicines have been taken down and placed in the storage room at the back in advance. Rows of red roses are placed on the white medicine shelf. Let this dull and clean room add a lot of color, and gradually become fragrant, warm and romantic.

For a moment, Tang Yan suddenly thought that he had arrived in the afterlife. After all, no one in the Zerg race would decorate an entire room with red roses. He tied the remaining ninety-nine roses into a bouquet, tied a beautiful knot with a ribbon, and that was all the preparations were done.     

At that time, Shelaine had just come out of the training room with his comrades. Manipulating the mecha was quite exhausting, and Winton felt his head was going to explode. He put his jacket on his shoulders, gritted his teeth and complained: "Shailene, are you crazy! This is just training, not a battlefield. You're killing me, I was shaken out of the control cabin!"     

Shelaine was not disheveled like them, and never forgot his aristocratic demeanor, even if he had just finished training, his clothes were neat and clean.