A3 C95 - Banquet

Those were the longest few days that Tang Yan had ever spent.

During the time he was lying on the hospital bed, there seemed to be a sharp knife in his mind, relying on the cruel rampage, smashing his brain into thousands of pieces, and the pain was so unbearable. The ancient execution of death of a thousand cuts is nothing more than this.

Tang Yan was on the verge of death, but the sound of the system kept echoing in his ears. Probably because of the desire to survive, just now, an invisible spiritual force suddenly gathered in his mind, smashing the sharp knife into fine powder, and all the pain receded like a tide in an instant.

"Vital signs are normal..."

"Psychic fluctuations are stable..."

"Heartbeat is normal..."

Tang Yan heard a mess of voices, which made his head ache. He raised his eyelids with difficulty, only to feel a phantom in front of him, and it took several seconds to refocus, and what he saw was several doctors in white coats standing in a circle in front of his bed, staring at him nervously look.

About how many?

One, two, three, four, five, six...

There are six doctors in total.

Tang Yan felt that if he hadn't suffered from a terminal illness that is rare in this world, he would be sorry for this kind of battle. His throat was so dry that he couldn't make a sound at all. He wanted to say something, but in the end he could only move his lips in vain.

"Your Majesty, you have just awakened your mental level, and your body will be a little weak. We have injected you with a stabilizer, and you will be back to normal in a few hours."

Professor Pena stood beside the bed and spoke carefully, as if afraid of disturbing him. His hands were clasped nervously, his eyes couldn't hide his excitement, and he was so excited that he didn't know what to do. Oh my god, my god, this is an S-level male, and he is a male who has leapfrogged and awakened. He was discovered by him. What a blessing from the god of zergs!

Tang Yan didn't notice the change in his title, only heard the word "awakening", and realized that he fainted because of his spiritual awakening. He tried to move his fingertips, trying to find his own communicator, but he still couldn't muster the strength, so he had to give up, close his eyes and wait for the effect of the medicine to pass.

At the same time, the imperial medical officer was talking with Admiral Ilvisa in a low voice outside the ward: "After our repeated checks and tests, His Majesty Tang Yan has indeed awakened the S-level spiritual power, which is really gratifying. For some reason, we will keep his file confidential for the time being, and please don’t disclose the information.”

Ilvisa knew that the medical officer must have been ordered by the Emperor Zong to secretly study Tang Yan’s breakthrough in S-level Because of the reason, he raised his hand to adjust his glasses, and pushed back the words without any trace: "With all due respect, I don't think the news can be suppressed for too long."

The medical officer smiled: "It's a day to be able to suppress it. To be on the safe side, further verification and investigation are needed. After all, His Majesty Tang Yan's spiritual power has just awakened and is still unstable, so it would be bad if there is a backlash."

Ilvisa said indifferently: "Then when will he be discharged?"

The medical officer said: "You can do it at any time, but I suggest you stay in the hospital for observation for a few days."

Topaz listened to the side for a long time, his head was clouded, only this sentence was heard most clearly, immediately without even thinking about it, he stood up and refused: "No, we can just go home and recuperate!"