A1 C10 - Second Wave of Dog Blood

Although there is a cool breeze blowing in the summer night, it is unavoidably fiery. The veil hangs down on the floor, reflecting the shadow of the swaying trees outside the window. Occasionally, there is a rustling sound of branches and leaves, which instantly silences the cicadas.

Shen Liang fell asleep at some point, breathing steadily and long.

Shao Quehan opened his eyes in the dark night, he didn't feel sleepy at all but he knew in his heart that this was different from the insomnia in the past. He looked down at his right hand, which was particularly eye-catching with gauze wrapped around it.

Pain seems to only surge up suddenly in the dead of night, and penetrate silently, bit by bit into the skin. Slowly intensifying the pain like a chronic poison, clamouring to split the flesh and blood into pieces.

Today Shen Liang asked him if it hurts.

It's not that Shao Quehan doesn't feel hurt....

but it's useless even if it hurts...

There are only two people in this world who have said this to Shao Quehan, one is his mother who died in vain, and the other is Shen Liang.

It's not Shen Yan who looks warm and kind, but Shen Liang...

This name is cold, but when you pronounce it, it seems to carry a lingering warmth.

Just when Shao Quehan was in daze, Shen Liang felt a bit stuffy, and suddenly let go of his arms, turned over in a daze, hugged the pillow and continued to sleep.

"..."

Shao Quehan squinted his eyes when he saw this, and suddenly he was a little unhappy. He directly turned Shen Liang over to face him, and then forcibly placed the other's hand on his waist, only then was he satisfied.

In Shen Liang's sleep, he only felt that he was hugging a big stove, his voice was sleepy, and she frowned and muttered: "It's fucking hot..."

Shao Quehan closed his eyes, pretending he didn't hear it.

Instinctively looking for something cool, Shen Liang groped around in the darkness with one hand, touching Shao Quehan until his face turned red, and finally it fell on his cold face. Satisfied, he stuck it against him and rubbed it twice.

Shen Liang felt comfortable and did not move.

Shao Quehan and his (SL) nose tip were pressed against each other, but it was as if they had been immobilised, their backs were suddenly stiff, and even their breathing stopped, and it took a long time before they slowly relaxed.

The night is cold and quiet, but it carries a hit of a gentle and tender atmosphere. Just when the air fell into silence, the system suddenly beeped very slightly.

【Ding, the villain's blackness has dropped to 49%】

Shen Liang rubbed his itchy nose, but didn't hear it.

【Ding, the villain's degree of blackness has dropped to 48%】

Shen Liang was dreaming his bloody dream, but he still didn't hear it.

 【Ding, the villain's blackness has dropped to 47%】

Shen Liang didn't know who he was holding in his arms, he just thought he was dreaming, touching and rubbing, taking advantage of it.

Shao Quehan's blackening degree dropped inexplicably, which also caused Shen Liang to wake up the next day in a dazed state. He scratched his head, and asked the system suspiciously: "Did you have a bug? Why did I remember that the degree of blackening seemed to be 50% yesterday?"