A5 C129 - Love Value

Chen Xiao has understood one thing since he died of stomach cancer in his previous life: Life and death are up to fate, wealth depends on heaven. If one day you are really about to die, it means that God wants to destroy you, and it cannot be intervened by humans.

Qi Yubai had known for a long time that this damn Chen Xiao couldn't spit ivory out of his dog mouth, and now he only felt that his brain was aching from his bullshit. He squinted his eyes and said: "If God wants to destroy me, he must first destroy you, the wicked ghost."

Chen Xiao was about to go back when he heard the words, but after thinking about it, he suddenly realized that it was not unreasonable. He lowered his head and fell into deep thought: Hiss... Could it be that he died young before because he was too wicked in his previous life?

The first three groups had already decided on their candidates, but they were the only group that remained silent. The director's eyes fell on them, and he raised his horn and asked, "Have you decided who will participate in the game and pick coconuts from the tree?"

Qi Yubai's pride was high, so it was impossible for him to admit timidity. He pursed his pale lips, frowned and stepped forward, about to take the safety rope from the staff, but Chen Xiao suddenly took the rope away before him, and said to the director: "I'll go up."

Qi Yubai was taken aback.

Jiang Long snorted, "Why doesn't Qi Yubai climb?"

Jin Anni and the others are girls, so it's fine if they don't climb. Why is Qi Yubai such a squeamish old man? He just couldn't understand Qi Yubai's bad temper.

Chen Xiao tied the rope around his waist, and said with a half-smile, "Oh, he's afraid of heights."

He remembered that Qi Yubai took on a martial arts drama in his previous life, and other places were good with amazing scenery up high, but because he was afraid of heights, he wasted too much time hanging on above grounds, and was badly mouthed by paparazzi.

However, only a handful of diehard fans know about this. Yu Ying and Jin Anni were a little surprised when they heard this, because Qi Yubai was very capable of singing and dancing, and had no other shortcomings except a bad temper. They didn't expect him to be afraid of heights.

Jin Anni covered her mouth in surprise: "Really? Chen Xiao, how do you know?"

Qi Yubai's temper was too weird, she didn't dare to ask.

Of course, Chen Xiao couldn't explain this question: "It's fake, don't believe it."

Qi Yubai glanced at Chen Xiao unobtrusively, with an inexplicable expression, not knowing what he was thinking. He was as surprised as Jin Anni and the others. He had known Chen Xiao for a short time and Qi Yubai hadn't revealed anything. How could the other party know that he was afraid of heights?

Chen Xiao said he was his black fan, but even his black fan didn't know about it.

Could it be...

Is he actually his diehard fan?

This thought was dismissed by Qi Yubai as soon as it came up. Chen Xiao always scolds him every day, as if he isn't an idol. If he called Chen Xiao a diehard fan, it would be an insult to those legitimately "diehard fans".

Just when Qi Yubai's thoughts drifted away, Chen Xiao and the others had already put on safety measures and started climbing trees under the guidance of professional coconut farmers.

Although Joe and Jiang Long were young and strong, it was the first time they climbed such a tall tree. It was okay at first, but as the altitude rose, it was inevitable that there would be some trembling. Not to mention He Weinan, he is too old and pampered in the office all year round. After climbing the tree, he struggled for a long time, but he couldn't get the highest point, and was still spinning around underneath.