A5 C145 - Second Broadcast

The recording method of this issue of "Take My Hand" is different from the collective life of the previous season. The four groups of couples and guests did not have any contact with each other, so it can be said that they were recorded separately. In the later stage, the recorded content was edited together, roughly divided into four cuts.

Netizens stared at the screen and began to follow the drama in real time. They thought that Chen Xiao and Qi Yubai, the popular CPs, would be the first to show up, but they didn't expect it to be amateur guest Zou Yunkai and new actress Huang Beibei.

Zou Yunkai's appearance can actually be called handsome, but he is suspected of imitating Chen Xiao. When he met Huang Beibei for the first time, his self-introduction at the beginning gave people a sense of honey juice familiarity: "My name is Zou Yunkai, a freelancer. Of course, you can also think that I have no job and zero savings, because I don't like to be bound by material things. Hobbies are singing and dancing, like extreme sports.”

Netizens all put out a question mark:???

WTF? Big brother, a big man without a job is really nothing to be proud of, why are you like that?

Although Chen Xiao went bankrupt, he had opened a club and started his own business before. Why can Zou Yunkai speak so confidently as if he made fortune while dozing off?

[Ah, this, this... Deliberately imitating Chen Xiao?]

[Not only, the imitation is also very SB]

(TL: SB literally means stupid {傻})

[I saw that Zou Yunkai's talking in the trailer is quite interesting, why does he give people a feeling that his brain is not working well as soon as he appears?]

Qi Yubai squinted his eyes when he saw this, apparently also noticed the clue. He tilted his head slightly, scratched Chen Xiao's chin lightly with his fingertips, and sneered: "This person is learning from you, where did the program team find this wonderful thing?"

Chen Xiao buried his head in his neck, and kissed densely. When Qi Yubai raised his chin, he grabbed his fingertip and bit it lightly, feeling amused in his heart: "It's not good to imitate anyone, but I have no quality to imitate."

Chen Xiao's hand was dishonest, Qi Yubai pressed it several times but failed to hold it down, and finally could only let him go panting. He was a little annoyed. Why did he only wear a bathrobe after taking a shower today?

Chen Xiao bit Qi Yubai's earlobe, the rest of his breathing was hot, his voice was low, and he hid a smile: "Say. Did you know that I'm coming today and you dressed like this on purpose?"

Qi Yubai's face was flushed, he lost all strength, and fell into Chen Xiao's arms softly, "Nonsense..."

Obviously Chen Xiao arrived half an hour earlier on purpose.

Chen Xiao's mind was not on the computer at all, he was only thinking about how to swallow the person in his arms. But Qi Yubai kept pushing his head to let him watch: "Can you have some pride in your own show and watch it attentively?"

Chen Xiao thought to himself that he had already attended enough shows in his previous life, so he would be free in this life: "This only shows that you are more important than the show in my heart, so let's go and have fun."

Even though he said so, he still stopped his troublesome little actions, and followed the variety shows together with Qi Yubai in his arms, which was a novel experience after all.

The program team didn't know if they wanted to promote another Chen Xiao, so they deliberately gave Zou Yunkai a lot of shots. However, as the recording progressed, netizens found that Zou Yunkai's slanderous scale became more and more excessive, and even faintly rose to the level of personal attacks. But he didn't know it himself, and Huang Beibei couldn't get off the stage several times, almost crying out of anger.