A6 C179 - I Don't Just Love Your Appearance

Rong Xuan drove the carriage back to Prince Yan's Mansion.

Along the way, system notifications kept ringing in his ears, causing him to frequently look back at Ji Fan.

【Ding! Please note the host, the villain’s degree of darkness has increased to 53%】

【Ding! Please note the host, the villain’s degree of darkness has increased to 54%】

【Ding! Please note the host, the villain’s degree of darkness has increased to 55%】

Compared to the noise of the system, the man sitting quietly in the carriage seemed a little too silent. In the splattered darkness, his left hand rested quietly on his knee, with several light cyan veins stretched on the back of his hand. His right hand was always covering his face tightly, caressing the wound that was neither deep nor shallow, and he lowered his eyes and wondered. By the end, the blood on his face had dried up and formed a slightly hard scab.

Rong Xuan couldn't help but ask again in a low voice: "Are you okay, what happened?"

Ji Fan shook his head and said the same thing: "Nothing."

When he saw that he had arrived at the mansion, he jumped out of the carriage before Rong Xuan could say anything, covered his face and walked quickly into the mansion. The deputy commander was leading people on night patrol. Leng Buding saw Ji Fan coming back. Before he could say anything, he saw his master passing by like a gust of wind and coldly said: "Go and bring a doctor quickly!"

Ji Fan went straight into the main room, and the door slammed shut with a loud bang.

Rong Xuan followed behind. He was startled when he heard the movement and paused while walking up the steps. He subconsciously looked at the deputy commander and others, but saw that they were staring at him in confusion, and quickly reminded him: "What are you doing standing there, go find the doctor!"

When the deputy commander saw that both of them were fine, he thought to himself that they didn't look like they were injured, so why do they need to see a doctor for no reason. But he didn't dare to ask, so he immediately sent a servant out to ask for a doctor.

The first thing Ji Fan did when he entered the house was to look in the mirror. He leaned over and stared at the bronze mirror for a long time, his eyes roving over the dark red wound on his face, and his slender brows furrowed fiercely bit by bit.

The sword energy of Xuanyuan Qing's moves is so sharp that no ordinary person can match it. Even if this injury heals, I'm afraid it will leave a scar that won't go away even if it's on the face.

Rong Xuan likes people who are beautiful, he doesn't know what he will think when he sees this injury...

Ji Fan thought about this and silently clenched his fingertips, hating his face for looking ugly. He originally tolerated Xuanyuan Qing who had helped him in the past, but he didn't expect that the other party turned out to be a complete idiot. He hurt Rong Xuan first, and then himself. A great kindness has turned into an enemy.

It would be fine if this scar disappears, but if it doesn't disappear...

Ji Fan's eyes darkened for a moment, showing a bit of cruelty silently.

"Squeak——"

The sound of Rong Xuan pushing the door open suddenly interrupted Ji Fan's distant thoughts. As soon as he entered the door, he saw Ji Fan looking at himself in the mirror. He realized what he was doing after a while and immediately stepped forward to check his injury: "If your wound hurts, let me see."

Ji Fan turned around hurriedly, tilting his head to avoid his hand: "I said it's okay, it'll be fine in a few days."

His attempts to hide his secrets were so obvious that no matter how stupid Rong Xuan was, he still had to think about it. He held Ji Fan's shoulders and turned to face him, but saw that the other person was still covering the injury on his face with his hands: "Why are you covering it? Put it down and let me take a look."