A1 C12 - A Fiery Night

Shen Liang was thinking about the big plan to kill the male lead later; Shao Quehan's eyes were gloomy, thinking about how to deal with Su Qingyan, the "rival in love"; Shen Yan felt like a thorn in his back because Shao Quehan was sitting next to him.

 The three of them had their own thoughts, and they were all a little absent-minded about the meal in front of them.

During the dinner, the head of learning, Luo Ming... oh, that is, the man who poured aphrodisiac on the wine glass in the original book, kept persuading him to drink. He might have drunk too much, he couldn't tell the difference between Shen Liang and Shen Yan, so he just drank it together.

Shen Yan wouldn't reject others, he looked embarrassed, but he also drank it.

Shen Liang didn't think much about it, what a drink, what a big deal, he just raised his head and drank it all. At the same time, he stared at Su Qingyan, hesitating whether to hit him with a sap later.

It's not that Shen Liang is too black-hearted, it's that fate is too difficult to reverse. In a sense, the setting of the novel "Wrong Love" is the way of heaven in this world.

The book said that Shao Quehan liked Shen Yan, so he must like Shen Yan.

The book says that Su Qingyan and Shen Yan are official CPs, so there must be nothing that can stop them from falling in love.

When Shen Liang cuts off the scene, if Su Qingyan still persists, he will be really angry to death. 

Shao Quehan's aura was so strong that no one dared to drink him, and he looked out of place with the surroundings. At this moment, he was sitting beside Shen Yan, he should be happy, but for some reason, his face was as cold as ice.

Do you really like Shen Yan?

The question Shen Liang asked quietly resurfaced in his mind.

Shao Quehan frowned, and looked at Shen Yan beside him without any trace. In all honesty, the other party is indeed very gentle, with a clean face, without scheming or calculation, just like a piece of white paper, which can be seen through at a glance.

Shao Quehan was used to the undercurrents and dangers in society, and Shen Yan's innocent and harmless aura gave him a kind of comfort in a sense.

Maybe... that's why?

Shen Yan didn't know that Shao Quehan's mind was spinning all over the place. He was drunk a lot by the people around him, and he was dizzy for a while, lying on the table without raising his head for a long time.

Seeing this, Shen Liang bumped Shao Quehan's leg under the table, and his voice was full of hints: "My brother is drunk."

The president will only grab and hold, not a tink of gentleness. Shao Quehan glanced at Shen Liang, but didn't understand what he meant: "So?"

So- you must be stupid.

I don't know if it's because of this body's poor capacity for alcohol, but Shen Liang also feels a little drunk, and his mind is dizzy. He closed his eyes to wake up for a while, slumped back into the chair, and said to Shao Quehan without a trace: "You can drive my brother home later." 

Shao Quehan had no objection: "What about you?"

Shen Liang thought, 'Of course I was stopping the plot for you' The official CP, but there is no need to say this sentence: "You don't care."

At around ten o'clock in the evening, the table was in a mess, and there were basically few people who could stand awake. Get up and prepare to leave.

Seeing that Shen Yan was so drunk that he couldn't stand still, Su Qingyan got up and walked over to help him up, and said in a low voice with concern: "Let's go, I'll take you back to school."