A2 C66 - Gouge Out My Heart

Chu Xinian has never kissed anyone before, but some things seem to be self-taught, and there is no need to learn or train. He put his hands on Xie Jingyuan's waist, and then slowly tightened them, hugging him into his arms. On Xie Jingyuan's right cheek, he kissed closely and passionately, kissing those old wounds one by one.

Xie Jingyuan felt the subtle itch on his cheek, and finally recovered from the shock. He felt a burst of panic for no reason in his heart. He grabbed Chu Xinian's shoulders, frowned, and asked coldly, "What are you doing—"

The other party obviously avoided it yesterday, why did he change his attitude today? If Chu Xinian used this kind of thing to tease him, it would be too sad.

Chu Xinian seldom speaks directly, which is a character flaw. He glanced at Xie Jingyuan's eyebrows and eyes that were close, his breathing interwoven into a fine net, capturing people tightly, and asked in a low voice: "What do you think I am doing, General?"

He clenched Xie Jingyuan's uninjured hand, clinging to his heart, there was a powerful beating under his palm. Chu Xinian was silent for a moment, and then said: "How about I gouge out this piece of meat for the General?"

He repeats, "I'll gouge out my heart for the general..."

Xie Jingyuan clenched his fingertips, With a bit of disbelief. However, before he could say anything in the future, he was suddenly pressed against the bed and kissed.

"Hmm..."

Xie Jingyuan didn't expect his sudden action and snorted. Chu Xinian, a well-dressed dog, usually looks like a docile pup, but in private it turned out to be like this.

It's just that, why my heart is so soft all of a sudden...

Is it because of this person in front of me...

Feeling Chu Xinian's deep and lingering kiss, Xie Jingyuan couldn't help trembling his eyelashes. He wanted to push the opponent away, but all his strength seemed to be taken away by someone, his fingertips were clenched tightly, and he fell into the realm of fighting between heaven and earth. In the end, he didn't know when he fell into the bed, and his vision suddenly dimmed.

Chu Xinian propped himself on top of Xie Jingyuan's body, carefully avoiding his wounds. Close to his ear, he whispered word by word: "There were some things I didn't understand yesterday, but now I finally understand... How about the General?"

His light-colored pupils reflected Xie Jingyuan's appearance, so serious and meticulous.

Xie Jingyuan's chest heaved for a moment when he heard the words, and he couldn't explain why, but suddenly he felt a feeling of swelling and soreness in his heart. He lay under Chu Xinian and asked in a hoarse voice: "What do you want to know?"

Chu Xinian asked back: "The general doesn't understand?"

Xie Jingyuan understood, but he wanted to hear Chu Xinian himself say: "I don't understand."

"..."

Chu Xinian's Adam's apple twitched, and his words were vague: "General, you don't have to suspect that I am a spy sent by Prince Jin."

Xie Jingyuan stared at him: "And then?"

Chu Xinian leaned over, kissing his lips, and he finally said what was in his heart: "Which side is the General in the future, I will be on that side, so it is now possible to understand?"

Xie Jingyuan wanted to say something more, but Chu Xinian didn't give it to him. He finally had the opportunity, bowed his head, and sealed it with a kiss. It was Chu Xinian's limit to be able to say the confession to this point, and there was nothing he could do to be more explicit.