A5 C146 - Puxin Man? No!

This is often the case in the entertainment industry, the greater the fame, the more the black fans. Since Chen Xiao signed with Shanghua, he has faintly left the category of ordinary amateurs, and all kinds of black fans have also begun to move around.

In the program footage, Chen Xiao patiently taught Qi Yubai how to dance. With a serious expression, he is unstoppably handsome even through the screen. When Qi Yubai's upper body was unstable, he hesitated for a moment before placing his hands on the other's waist, and his deep voice made one's eardrums numb: "Don't move your waist, keep your back straight and keep your upper body stable."

And Qi Yubai didn't look what he used to be, arrogant and indifferent. He just let Chen Xiao guide and fiddle with him, and he was very obedient.

In the later stage of the program, they intentionally messed up and made a special effect of pink bubbles around them. And netizens also keenly got the sour love atmosphere, and the barrage was full of howling wolves.

[Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I don't care, I don't care, I just hit it!! Qi Yubai is so good, so good! Chen Xiao loves him hard!]

[As soon as I came in, I tripped over the pants of the sister upstairs, let's be shameless, let's take off our pants together]

[Oh my god, who said that Chen Xiao was a straight man before, he was so gentle and considerate, his voice sounds lustful when lowered, his singing must be very nice!]

[To tell you the truth, I heard his voice sounding good]

The bullet screen was full of trousers flying around, making it hard to see. At this moment, the camera of the show suddenly turned on Jiang Long who was practicing on the side. Everyone saw Chen Xiao walking over quietly, and unexpectedly slapped Jiang Long in the back, frowning and said, "Straighten your back!"

Jiang Long was almost punched to the ground by Chen Xiao, and when he heard this, he looked back at him in shock and disbelief: "?!!!"

#A new generation of emoticon is born

The audience couldn't stop laughing when they saw this, and cleverly took screenshots and made them into emoticons.

[Jiang Long: Knock knock Chen Mother! Chen Xiao, I knocked on your Mother, did you hear that!?]

[Strike hard.jpg]

[Blown hard.jpg]

[Help, I'm dying of laughter hahahaha! My face mask is cracked! How could Chen Xiao treat them so clearly differently? Jiang Long's heart was screwed!]

[After such a comparison, I suddenly realized that Chen Xiao is really gentle to Xiao Bai. It's really hard to end things if you don't end it together, understand?!]

Chen Xiao stared at the computer seriously. Qi Yubai didn't know why they were going crazy, so he turned his face and kissed Chen Xiao.

Mwuah~!

Chen Xiao was taken aback, and subconsciously looked at Qi Yubai, feeling a little embarrassed for the first time: "What are you doing?"

Qi Yubai didn't speak, just adjusted his posture in his arms, and put his eyes back on the screen: "It's nothing."

He just wanted to kiss him all of a sudden.

At this time, the show had reached the point where Chen Xiao helped Qi Yubai to lower his back. If the previous plot can only be a small puppy dog food, then when Qi Yubai hugged Chen Xiao tightly because he was afraid of falling, it would be like someone pouring a basin of dog food on the audience's face.