A5 C148 - Hot Topic Again

Qi Yubai obviously had no choice, and was directly dragged into the bathroom by Chen Xiao. The bathroom door slammed shut, masking the sound of splashing water inside.

No one knew what happened inside. In short, the two big men dawdled and washed for almost an hour before they came out.

The evening wind blew into the house through the cracks in the windows, and the curtains shook slightly. It seemed that even the moon was ashamed to see this scene, and quietly hid in the clouds.

Qi Yubai thought of the scene in the bathroom just now, closed his eyes, and felt that he must be crazy, otherwise how could he allow Chen Xiao to make such unreasonable troubles.

He walked into the bedroom, quickly put on his pajamas, and then took out a new set of unworn clothes from the closet and threw them to Chen Xiao, with a faint blush on his face: "Put it on."

The two of them are not much different in height, but Qi Yubai is thinner. Chen Xiao quickly put on his clothes, wiped his slightly damp hair with a towel, and then fell down on the bed and did not move.

To be honest, he was a little hypoxic, and his lower lip was still slightly tingling.

Qi Yubai stood by the bed, wondering whether he should go up or not. He has been sleeping alone since he was very young, and no one else has ever been lying in that bed, so it is inevitable that he is in a delicate mood now.

Seeing that he was not moving, Chen Xiao patted the place beside him, and said lazily, with some inexplicable satisfaction, "Come here."

Qi Yubai hesitated for a moment when he heard the words, and then went to bed. He slowly got into Chen Xiao's arms, found a comfortable position to lie down, and then stretched out his hand to poke Chen Xiao's abdominal muscles: "Why don't you wear a shirt?"

Chen Xiao is used to playing games before going to bed. He wrapped Qi Yubai in his arms, touched his slightly wet hair, and turned on the phone while maintaining that position. He said with a half-smile, "If you have a good figure, you have to show it. What kind of shirt do you wear?"

In fact, the clothes Qi Yubai gave were too small and uncomfortable to wear.

Qi Yubai used to hate others showing off their figure the most, but for some reason, he was unexpectedly generous to Chen Xiao today. He rested his pillow on Chen Xiao's shoulder, stroked his body lightly with his fingertips: "Okay."

Chen Xiao's figure was just right, neither too weak nor too strong, it would be a pity not to be a model. His boyfriend has such a good figure, everyone wants to appreciate it, and Qi Yubai is no exception. However, he likes to move around, and Chen Xiao's breathing became disordered in the end, and he couldn't even play the game anymore.

"Qi Yubai, did you do it on purpose?"

Chen Xiao threw the phone directly, turned over and pressed the person under him, his voice was deep and magnetic, and he could hear a bit of gnashing of teeth inexplicably.

Qi Yubai just likes to flirt, but he doesn't want to clean up the mess. He covered his eyelids with the back of his hand, trying to avoid Chen Xiao's gaze. His black hair looked very tactile, and when he tilted his head, he revealed a white and slender neck.

Qi Yubai's words sounded unreliable: "Play again, I won't trouble you anymore."

Chen Xiao thought to himself that the characters are all dead, how can he continue to play. He turned off the bedside lamp directly, and the room suddenly fell into darkness. The moonlight came in from the window, and only his blurred face could be vaguely seen.

Human senses will be infinitely magnified in the dark. Qi Yubai hid twice, but it was of no avail, and he was inexplicably nervous: "You...why are you..."