A2 C54 - Torture

Chu Xinian clasped Xie Jingyuan's shoulders with both hands, fell into hesitation and contemplation, and didn't know whether to push him away or hug him tightly. It wasn't until the person in his arms gradually woke up, frowning and uttering an indistinct raving, that he withdrew his hand like an electric shock.

Chu Xinian hurriedly pushed Xie Jingyuan aside so that the other party wouldn't be able to explain clearly when he woke up, but before he could make a move, he was caught off guard by a pair of narrow, half-squinted eyes.

"..."

Chu Xinian didn't expect Xie Jingyuan to wake up so quickly and asked slowly, "...Are you awake?"

Xie Jingyuan seemed a little sleepy and he closed his eyes again without saying a word, unconsciously rubbing Chu Xinian's shoulder. After a while, he asked with a hoarse voice, "What are you doing?"

His expression was lazy, his eyes half-closed, as some kind of ferocious animal with its claws retracted, at least at this stage, it was harmless.

Chu Xinian thought for a long time, and answered him with a more rigorous word: "To keep warm."

Xie Jingyuan stared at him motionlessly, then closed his eyes, hummed without emotion, and said to himself: "It's indeed quite warm."

His answer was different from Chu Xinian's imagination, but he was too calm anyway. Xie Jingyuan was stripped of his clothes and lying in bed with a man, it's fine if he is angry, however, his attitude is too peaceful, and it's so unusual for the sun to come out from the west.

Chu Xinian felt that he had to explain: "Don't blame me for being unruly."

Xie Jingyuan didn't seem to care much, and even changed to a more comfortable position and lay on his stomach, still without lifting his eyelids: "Hmm."

Who knows what his "hmm" means? Chu Xinian, who can see through people's hearts, doesn't know either.

It was rare in Chu Xinian's life that he ran out of words. Seeing that Xie Jingyuan didn't intend to get up, he could only throw off the quilt and get out of bed, but his waist suddenly tightened, and Xie Jingyuan pulled him back and fell into the bed again.

The current posture is that Chu Xinian is on the top and Xie Jingyuan is on the bottom.

To stabilize his figure, Chu Xinian could only support himself by Xie Jingyuan's side, his long black hair was scattered on his shoulders, and he couldn't understand a thing, so he said in a low voice: "General?"

"Huh?" Xie Jingyuan lay under him, his long eyelashes cast a shadow, his lips were still pale, and he raised his eyebrows: "How would I feel warm if you're gone?"

His shoulders were exposed outside the quilt, touching the air. It quickly cooled down again, and those burning charcoal fires were of no use at all.

After hearing the words, Chu Xinian seemed to have got a reasonable reason. This reason can convince him as well as Xie Jingyuan. A few seconds later, he slowly lay back, hugged Xie Jingyuan into his arms again, and hummed, which was his answer to the question just now.

They are so airtight that it is difficult for even a little air to squeeze in.

Xie Jingyuan pressed against Chu Xinian's chest, thinking of something, he raised his head inadvertently, but his dry lips brushed against Chu Xinian's chin impartially, and the two froze at the same time.

"..."

Chu Xinian held Xie Jingyuan's hand tightly, telling himself in his heart to calm down and not to panic. He knew that the more critical the situation was, the less he could panic. Calmness was the most important thing.