A1 C2 - I Love Dog Blood

"Ah...!"

Shen Liang sat in the most remote corner of the Internet café and couldn't hold back a sneeze. He touched his neck and inexplicably felt a chill on his back, wondering if he had caught a chill after spending the night here last night.

Shen Liang was in a hurry to escape and came out without much money on him, so he had to stay overnight at an Internet cafe. He sat in front of the computer crackling and typing, trying to remember the plot of "Mislove".

At present, Shao Quehan shouldn't have any out-of-the-ordinary feelings for Shen Yan, it was still in a quiet hibernation period, but this state wouldn't last long.

After some time, as the plot slowly advanced, Shao Quehan found that Shen Yan and Su Qingyan were friends, that was the fuse that ignited all the conflicts.

Shao Quehan's desire for exclusivity was very strong, he saw Shen Yan as his property, not allowing others to get their hands on it. In the later period, in order to get Shen Yan, he simply used the 18 methods in General Ba's sadistic writings.

Persecution, detention, imprisonment and threats would only push Shen Yan further away.

In the end, Shao Quehan was in a dead end. Shen Yan's hatred was like the last straw that crushed the camel, crushing his mind.

[His feelings can be pitied, but his crime should be punished]

Shen Liang used these words to evaluate the role of "Shao Quehan". He was the author so he saw everything clearly. This kind of mad person could be withstood in a novel. In real life, you must hide as far as you can.

Prison or Madness, he had to choose one of the two ways. Shen Liang wrote and chose the latter for Shao Quehan.

"Save..."

Shen Liang said to himself, and then scratched his hair, what was there to save such a villain?

The tragedy of Shao Quehan's life originated from his love for Shen Yan but not really.

And Shen Yan disliked Shao Quehan because he fell in love with Su Qingyan.

So...

Kill Su Qingyan = Save Shao Quehan?

Shen Liang's brain circuit was always different from normal people, his eyes lit up, he suddenly felt like he saw the dawn of victory, he fist pumped, eager to try, the more he thought about it, the more he thought this solution was feasible. It seemed like in the next second, he'd rush to the supermarket next door to buy a kitchen knife and then kill Su Qingyan without stopping.

The system detected his inner thoughts, silently swallowing a mouthful of blood, Shen Liang turned out to be no good:【No...】

Shen Liang: "What?"

System:【Dear, put away your dangerous thoughts.】

Shen Liang was a little disappointed: "Okay."

He sat in front of the computer and finally recalled the novel's plot to a large extent. He just hadn't come up with a plan to save him and finally decided to eat first.

Shen Liang turned off the computer, picked up a baseball cap and put it on, pressed the brim to the lowest, and walked to the front desk and paid.

When the webmaster saw that Shen Liang was covered so tightly, he looked like a wanted criminal. He couldn't help looking at him again and again, and with a suspicious expression, he gave him his change.

Shen Liang took the money and left, and didn't stay a moment longer. Who forced him to make Shao Quehan's character setting so powerful? His hands covered the sky, he slept with him and ran, if he was caught, he'd certainly be killed.