A6 C174 - I Know this Love will get Deeper and Deeper

When Rong Xuan heard the word "husband", a string in his mind suddenly snapped. His thoughts went blank, only the warm and soft touch on his lips became more distinct.

For a while, going home to look for his parents, like floating clouds in the sky, disappeared without a sound, and they were all thrown to the back of his mind.

For some reason, he was pulled out of the carriage by Ji Fan in a daze, and he was taken into Prince Yan's mansion by the other party while he's still on cloud nine.

It wasn't until the night was getting dark, the moon was rising outside the window, and the clear light was falling, that Rong Xuan suddenly realized that he had arrived in Ji Fan's bedroom at some time, and the man was sitting on the low couch, lazily leaning his head and looking at him with a smile. His black hair fell quietly on his shoulders, and he was dressed in a white inner dress. The cinnabar mole between his eyebrows was bright red, making his face as clear as jade.

Like a demon, or maybe like a fairy.

In short, he is not the type of person that should be allowed in this world.

His beauty is just too otherworldly...

Rong Xuan still didn't know what had happened, so he cast a sharp spat on himself in his heart. He used to work as a screenwriter in a film and television crew, it's not like he had never seen beauties before, but with Ji Fan, a single "husband" could really take his mind off the universe. This is really not a good sign.

Ji Fan asked people to serve a table of food and wine, and then waved his hand to signal the servants to leave. Seeing Rong Xuan's expression changing, he didn't know what he was thinking. He stood up and walked to him and sat down in front. No one could see his emotions.

He asked, "Why, the food and wine in my house can't get into Young Master Rong's eyes?"

Now he has transformed into a young master again.

Rong Xuan was really hungry. After all, he spent a whole day in the lawsuit, which was quite exhausting. He picked up the chopsticks, glanced at Ji Fan calmly, and said meaningfully: "I'm afraid this is a sinkhole, it will be difficult to get out once you get in."

Hearing this, Ji Fan leaned slightly closer to him, with a smile in his eyes, and his voice was low, inadvertently revealing a bit of possessiveness: "Since you've come in, naturally don't think about going out."

Rong Xuan: "......"

What else can Rong Xuan say, he can only eat with his head down. If he continues talking, this topic will become unpredictable and hard to stop. He thinks he is not as stable as a scholar, if a gun goes off, he will not be able to stop the bullet.

Seeing this, Ji Fan didn't deliberately tease him anymore, instead, he propped his chin to watch Rong Xuan eat, and occasionally helped him pick up food. It's like a child who gets a favorite toy and is afraid of being stolen or robbed, so he has to watch it under his nose all the time.

A meal can be regarded as a feast for both host and guest.

Finally, Ji Fan glanced at the sky outside, and asked slowly: "Do you want to go back? If you want to go back, I'll ask the coachman to take you."

He is good at maneuvering, has a lot of eyes, and is very good at playing hard to get. Hearing this, Rong Xuan glanced out the window, but did not follow the path. He suddenly smiled and said, "That's a great help. Thank you, Your Highness."

After he finished speaking, he pretended to express his thanks.

Ji Fan choked when he saw this and finally stopped pretending. He turned his face faster than turning the pages of a book, and immediately got up with a flick of his sleeves and said, "If you want to go back, you can go back by yourself. The coachman in my house is old, his eyesight is dim, and he can't walk at night."