A6 C162 - Your Wife Ran Away With Someone!

Escaped...

Just escaped...?

Rong Xuan is a person who has seen big scenes, but he was still in shock for a long time after hearing the words. He looked at the unshaven middle-aged uncle in front of him, and was surprised to find that although his face was a bit dirty, his facial features were indeed somewhat similar to the Rong Zhengqing in his memory.

A gust of cold wind blew by, rolling up fallen leaves and dust, and the surrounding area was eerily quiet.

Rong Xuan hesitated to speak, and finally spoke out with difficulty: "...Father, how did you escape?"

Is it so easy to escape from the prison of the Ministry of Justice?

Rong Zhengqing snorted coldly when he heard the words: "Those wine bags and rice bags in the Ministry of Justice, how can they hold me, the iron chains just split open with my bare one palm, then I knock them out and escape directly."

Rong Zhengqing is a martial idiot, he roamed Jianghu for dozens of years when he was young, and it is said that he has a lot of fame. It's just that when he met Rong's mother later, he put away his sword and returned to the mountain, changed his name and surname, and became a county magistrate in Jingzhou honestly.

He was escorted to the Capital for trial, thinking that the Ministry of Justice could find out the truth and clear himself up, but he didn't expect that the three repetitions would all be death sentences. Rong Zhengqing thought over and over in the prison, what is the bird's loyalty to the court, and it would be too aggrieved to die like this. In the end, he was really worried about his wife and son at home, so he just escaped directly on the eve of the execution.

He was going to rush back to Jingzhou overnight, but when he just left the city gate, he saw a young man standing on the side of the road with a horse, and he was about to take the other's horse, but he didn't expect it to be his son.

Rong Zhengqing thought about this, grabbed Rong Xuan's shoulders with both hands and asked suspiciously: "By the way, Xuan'er, why are you here?"

Rong Xuan: "I'm here..."

To collect your body...

Rong Xuan's brain twitches and he almost told the truth, he narrowly swallowed the last four words, and quickly changed his words: "My mother and I heard that you were escorted to the Capital, so we wanted to find out about the situation, but I didn't expect you..."

You escaped...

The language ability that Rong Xuan was so proud of suddenly lost its effect at this moment, and he didn't know how to face this father who escaped from the prison. Should he let the other party go back and surrender? It is unrealistic. Let the other party run away? It seems a bit weird.

Seeing that he was alone, Rong Zhengqing looked around: "What about your mother? Where is she?"

Rong Xuan quickly held him down: "We found a village to settle down, and my mother was waiting at home, I was the only one who came out by myself."

Rong Zhengqing and his wife had a very deep relationship, so he frowned when he heard the words. He put the sword back into the sheath, and said to Rong Xuan: "In this case, let's go back to your mother quickly, hide our name, and leave this place as soon as possible."

Rong Xuan also felt that this was the only way at the present: "Father is right."

But he stood still instead.

Currently, there are two people and one horse, it seems that it is not easy to allocate. Rong Xuan didn't think anymore if this inferior old horse could bear the weight of two big men at the same time.