A2 C42 - The General is Poisonous

Chu Xinian rolled over and pressed the person under his body again, preventing Xie Jingyuan from moving. The gauze is as thin as nothing, it can be blown up by any gust of wind. The other party is tossing around, and it'll be no fun to accidentally blow up the curtain.

"The general is so troublesome, does he really want me to do something?" He looked at Xie Jingyuan from top to bottom, revealing his venomous nature.

There was only a thin quilt between them, their breathing blended together, and the scorching hot breath seemed to melt people. It doesn't make any difference to Chu Xinian whether the person under him is male or female, but it doesn't mean that it doesn't make any difference to Xie Jingyuan.

It was probably discovered that Chu Xinian had no idea of ​​intercourse, Xie Jingyuan also let go of the tension that was ready to go just now. He stared at Chu Xinian's face, and suddenly smiled mischievously: "Are you sure on what you want to do?"

He touched the edge of the mask with his fingertips, tapping lightly one after another, seeming a little worried, thinking 'Do you want to startle Chu Xinian?' However, before he could make a decision, he heard the person on him whisper, "Don't worry, I won't touch you."

Chu Xinian's tone was serious, and he looked a bit righteous. He didn't have any interest in men's affairs, he propped up Xie Jingyuan's side with one hand, and slowly groped the bed with the other, as if he was checking something.

Entering the mansion today pretending to be harmless to humans and animals, Xie Jingyuan thought he was a wealthy son who was ignorant of the world. Looking at it now, Chu Xinian was able to scare even that dog slave- Nanny Ge, he was clearly a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Xie Jingyuan said in a low voice with unknown meaning: "Chu Xinian, I underestimated you..."

He did not know where to find another knife, the sharp blade was facing Chu Xinian's throat,

Travelling to the smooth surface of the skin and traced gently, slowly moving down to the heart. But if there is an inch of progress, blood will splatter on the spot.

As soon as Chu Xinian grasped his hand, the tip of the knife also stopped. He looked down at Xie Jingyuan and found that Xie Jingyuan was smiling.

"It's not too late for the general to find out now."

After Chu Xinian finished speaking, he casually took the knife out of his hand and threw it on the ground with a clang. And continued to check the bed, not letting go of every corner.

The more Xie Jingyuan looked at him, the more he felt that he looked like a spy, he 'kindly' suggested: "What are you looking for, how about this general help you?"

Chu Xinian smiled: "No, you can't find it."

Chu Xinian really didn't despise Xie Jingyuan.

Xie Jingyuan's face froze when he heard the words, and the smile on the corner of his mouth gradually faded. What did Chu Xinian mean by this?

Chu Xinian checked every corner of the bed and found no problems. The carved large bed is exquisite in workmanship, exuding the unique fragrance of wood, which is not unusual.

He couldn't help but frown and fell into deep thought, where exactly was the poison placed?

At this moment, through a layer of curtains, Nanny Ge's voice suddenly sounded from outside: "Young master, it's getting late, and the maidservant should return to the palace and report the succession."

An hour has passed, and it's almost time to finish. There's no point in staying any longer.

Xie Jingyuan was not reconciled, and always felt that letting this dog slave go out in one piece would lose his prestige. Chu Xinian had been looking forward to her leaving for a long time, and when he heard the words, he hummed lightly: "You all step back."