A4 C119 - Confrontation

Meng Zhoushan slept soundly, and he didn't seem to feel the cool and moist touch on his lips. He was lying on the sofa with his eyes closed, his chest rising and falling gently with his breathing, and he was slightly drunk.

At first, Sui Yuesheng just pressed Meng Zhoushan's lips lightly, without any movement.

But in the dead of night, any emotion will be infinitely magnified, like weeds growing wildly, ready to move. At this moment, the greed in his heart suddenly became worse.

"shúshu……"

Sui Yue moved his lips silently, only he could hear the voice. This title seemed to have a special meaning to him, over and over again, muttering morbidly and obsessively.

The sun goes down and everything is shrouded in darkness.

All the camouflage of the day was torn off, replaced by the desire and darkness hidden in the eyes. The feeling of the lips touching is like a poppy that is tempting and deadly, but it makes people willing to sink there.

Sui Yuesheng couldn't hold back, and carefully pried open Meng Zhoushan's lips and tongue, inserted the tip of his tongue, and got a drunken kiss.

He was afraid of waking up the man, so he just tasted it lightly, and gently left Meng Zhoushan's lips after a while. Although he was unwilling, the tumbling desire finally extinguished a bit of the scorching heat.

At this moment, Meng Zhoushan suddenly turned over. He saw him cover his eyelids with the back of his hand, muttered a few inaudible drunken words in a low voice, and continued to sleep deeply.

Seeing this, Sui Yuesheng paused, thinking that Meng Zhoushan had woken up. But after waiting for a long time, there was no movement, only to realize that the other party was just turning over in a dream.

"..."

Sui Yuesheng didn't do anything more. He pushed the wheelchair and took a stack of quilts from the bed, and put them on Meng Zhoushan. After making sure that the other party would not catch a cold, he quietly cleaned up the remaining dishes on the table, and then went back to the room to sleep.

Sui Yuesheng's awareness has always been high. The next morning, he heard rustling noises in the living room, sat up from the bed, got dressed, and pushed the wheelchair out.

Meng Zhoushan just came out of the bathroom. He had just finished taking a shower, his hair was still wet and dripping water, he wiped his hair with a towel, out of the corner of his eye he saw Sui Yuesheng coming out of the room, he paused indiscernibly: "Did I wake you up?"

Sui Yuesheng shook his head. He was wearing a black hooded sweater, which made his skin whiter and paler, but there was still a lingering sense of gloom on his body.

Meng Zhoushan bought this new hood for him, one black and one white.

Meng Zhoushan said: "The new cloth looks great, try the white ones next time."

Sui Yuesheng looked down at his clothes: "But white gets dirty easily."

Meng Zhoushan rubbed his head lightly as usual, then sat down at the desk and started to work: "What are you afraid of, I won't make you go out to dig coal. The porridge is already cooked, go wash your hands and eat."

Sui Yuesheng subconsciously looked at the kitchen, but saw that the porridge was already cooked: "Shúshu, did you wake up early?"

Meng Zhoushan pushed back his slightly wet hair, closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose tiredly, then put on his glasses again: "I just woke up not long ago, I should have listened to you yesterday, I shouldn't have drunk so much."