A5 C142 - Let's Fall In Love

The follow-up location of the 'Take My Hand' program group on the second day was in the recording studio. Under normal circumstances, the first day is for amateurs to visit celebrities, and the second day is the turn of celebrities to visit amateurs. But Chen Xiao's situation is special, so he can only focus on filming Qi Yubai's daily work.

When Chen Xiao came, Qi Yubai was recording inside. The producer and sound mixer sat in front of the console and communicated with him through headphones, but the process didn't seem to be going very smoothly.

Producer: "The first half... As I said before, this place is too abrupt, and it needs to be changed. Now I still have a feeling that we can't get into it when we record it..."

Most of the excellent music works are often not achieved overnight, and have undergone countless attempts and modifications behind the scenes. Even Qi Yubai, a talented singer, was the same. He is still young at the moment, and is still in the trial stage, and there will only be more areas that need to be adjusted.

Both the producer and Qi Yubai had a stubborn temper. They had a disagreement over whether to make a second change to the verse in the first half of the song, and they haven't reached a good deal for a few days.

The director team had already greeted him in advance and brought Chen Xiao directly to the control room. Across a transparent glass wall, Qi Yubai could be seen standing in the recording studio frowning and talking to the producer, probably the communication was not pleasant, and his expression was faintly irritable.

When Chen Xiao woke up early in the morning, his mind was still a little wandering. If one has to describe him, he looks like the scholar in Liaozhai who was fascinated by goblins. With two unusually obvious dark circles under his eyes, one has to wonder where he went last night.

The filming director hopes that he can interact with Qi Yubai, and it’s not a problem to stand by the side all the time in a daze. He avoided the camera and patted Chen Xiao’s shoulder lightly, reminding in a low voice, “Chen Xiao, Qi Yubai is inside...”

Chen Xiao regained consciousness slowly after hearing the words, but he didn't intend to go in. He sat down on the sofa next to the control room, thinking about something, coughed softly: "I... I'll just wait for him outside."

Chen Xiao was originally facing the recording studio, but when he saw Qi Yubai inside, he turned sideways and changed direction. As long as he thought of the charming and ambiguous dream he had yesterday, his ears would start to burn, and he didn't know how to face Qi Yubai at all.

Am I really bent?

When Chen Xiao thought of this possibility, his complexion suddenly became strange. He felt that he hadn't shown any hobbies related to this since he was a child. He even liked to peek at beautiful girls when he was in school. How could he bend?

QAQ Is it like in geometry, which is actually a right-angle bend? At least it's straight bent?

Just when Chen Xiao was puzzled, Qi Yubai raised his eyes inadvertently, and finally found him through the transparent glass. The stature paused imperceptibly.

"Stop here first today, I'll look at the score when I go back."

Seeing Chen Xiao sitting on the sofa, Qi Yubai didn't know what he was doing. Afraid that he would be bored by himself, he took off his earphones and walked out of the recording studio, and said hello to the producer.

Producer Meissen is a foreigner, but he can speak Chinese well. He said to Qi Yubai with a serious face: "No, it's not reading the score, it's changing the score. Yubai, a good composition must be fluent. Come on, that's going to be pretty bad, and your A-segment has to be changed, as amazing as it is."