A3 C86 - First Meeting

Before, Tang Yan planned to hang out at the entrance of the military gate every day to have a chance encounter with Shelaine or something, but it turned out that his thinking was too simple. Within a radius of 500 meters of the military headquarters, any suspicious person who appeared would be immediately caught by the patrolling military females and questioned severely.

Even males like them, who are classified as "endangered zerg", have undergone a series of identity scans before entering the headquarter. They will enter all the information into the archives of the military network, so that it can be freely accessed.

The military female who was in charge of escorting them led them to the medical building: "Your Excellencies, you will need to perform social services here in the next ten days. The main job is to be the assistant to the attending doctor and bandage the injured military female. I hope you will do your responsibility right. If you need anything, you can go to Doctor Lindsay of the Medical Department."

The few males around seemed to be uninterested, cursing something in a low voice, obviously not wanting to stay in the strict and rigid military department. The only one who didn't respond was Tang Yan. He looked through the window and drifted to the training field outside, wondering if Shelaine would be there.

There are four districts in the medical department, there are in the north, south east and west, excluding the one with the broken leg, there are exactly four males sent for the involuntary labor, and one district is assigned to each side.

Tang Yan was in charge of the East District, and was sent to an independent dormitory. The conditions are not bad, after all, only lieutenants and above can live in single rooms in the army.

Females mostly pursue males, but Doctor Lindsay of the medical department seems to be a special case. He was already fifty years old, calculated according to the Zerg lifespan, his life had just passed a quarter, but he was unbelievably serious and old-fashioned.

"I'll give you ten minutes to change your clothes, then sit in your seat and don't touch anything here."

Lindsay threw a set of medical uniforms into Tang Yan's arms, and his actions were not polite. Although he is a military female, he is only responsible for medical treatment in the rear, has never been on the battlefield, and naturally has not been stimulated by the battlefield to cause mental violence, so he does not need the pheromone comfort of the male zerg.

In short, this is a single old female who never looks good towards males and has a bad temper.

"..."

Tang Yan stared at Lindsay expressionlessly, without speaking. Just when the watching system in the dark thought he was going to kick the female away, he turned around without saying a word and went to the back to change his clothes.

#Strive hard and be gentleman

The military females of the First Army heard that the medical department had sent in a new batch of males. After the training, they all crowded to the door of the infirmary to watch the excitement, chattering and discussing.

"Mir said that the male from the East District has platinum-blonde hair. I don't know if it's true or not." "
Will it be more handsome than the superstar Dole? I always think that Dole is the most handsome male in the entire empire."

"I hope his temper is not too bad."

Man is a contradictory individual, and Zerg is no exception. These military females sneered at the bad behavior of males, but because of their genetic desire for the opposite sex, they couldn't help but want to get closer.

With a medical record book in his hand, Lindsay walked over and slapped them on the head, furiously: "You bedbugs, how many times have I told you, don't put those damned males in my department! They are useless except to lose their temper, they will only make things worse!"