A4 C115 - Dazhuang Was Captured

Meng Zhoushan was stunned for a moment when he heard the words, but he saw Sui Yuesheng looking at him seriously, not joking at all. The two legs were exposed to the air, and they had no warmth at all. They became colder and colder under the chilly night.

Meng Zhoushan didn't agree, and couldn't tell the reason, he was afraid to look at the boy's dazzlingly white legs, so he turned his head to look away, and coaxed: "If you wipe it yourself, I'll buy you a new computer?"

He doesn't know what Sui Yuesheng likes, but it seems that young people nowadays like to play games with computers?

Sui Yuesheng shook his head, "I don't want a new computer."

Meng Zhoushan didn't know what he was thinking. Sui Yuesheng lowered his head and touched his bruised leg. The edges of those old wounds were white and rough to the touch, making it hard to imagine that this was the body of a 19-year-old boy.

Sui Yuesheng suddenly asked in a low voice: "Shúshu, are my legs ugly?"

Meng Zhoushan did not speak.

Sui Yuesheng smiled: "When I first started using a wheelchair, I was afraid that my legs would hurt. When my uncle was drunk and beat me, I kept hiding..."

"He said I didn't feel it anyway, there was nothing to hide, and then...then I never dodged again..."

Or maybe it's not because he doesn't want to hide, but because he is unable to hide.

As long as Sui Yuesheng sits in a wheelchair for a day, he will never be able to leave this dangerous building, just like a bird whose ankles are bound by iron chains, and can only flap its wings in vain.

When he was finally able to stand up one day and his feet landed on the ground, he went from one cage to another.

After Sui Yuesheng finished speaking, he fell silent. Maybe even he himself didn't understand why he said those nonsensical things to Meng Zhoushan. He was silent for a moment, picked up the medicine box on the table, and was about to cover it, but the other party suddenly took it with the other hand, and a deep voice sounded in his ear——

"If someone hits you, of course you have to hide, why not hide."

Meng Zhoushan took the medicine box, picked a small piece of ointment from it, rubbed it in his palm to warm it up, then held Sui Yuesheng's cold calf, and pressed it lightly for him. His fingertips were slender and stronger than Sui Yuesheng's, and when he gently rubbed against the delicate skin, he could vaguely feel the calluses on his fingertips.

It was Sui Yuesheng who asked Meng Zhoushan to help rub the medicine, but when the other party really started to rub it, he shrank back unconsciously. Meng Zhoushan pulled him slightly harder, and said in a helpless tone, "Didn't you want me to rub the medicine for you? Why are you hiding?"

The palm went up along the calf, and lightly covered the thigh. The ointment gradually melted and slipped slightly on the delicate skin, exuding a faint fragrance of traditional Chinese medicine. Meng Zhoushan tried his best to ignore those scars, lowered his head and pressed it seriously, and the gold-rimmed glasses flashed a stream of light under the light.

His shoulder is close at hand.

Sui Yuesheng stared at it for a while, then suddenly leaned over without a sound, closed his eyes and rubbed lightly twice, then he didn't make any movement: "Shúshu..."

He didn't say anything, his voice was waxy, as if he was acting like a baby.

The degree of blackening quietly dropped by another 1%.

Meng Zhoushan froze for a moment and returned to normal after a few seconds. He just felt like his heart was being scratched by something, and even the heart missed a beat.