A3 C94 - Awakening Successfully

Tang Yan was sent to the hospital without realizing it.

The doctors at Xingji Hospital had never encountered such a situation. Tang Yan did not have a fever or illness, but it was a sign of the second awakening of mental power. However, according to the file, the C-class male in front of him still has fifteen days to enter adulthood.

Early awakening… such a case has never appeared before.

This time, there is no need for Admiral Ilvisa to use his privileges, and the doctors are all in high spirits. After they pushed Tang Yan into the intensive care unit, they used various instruments to closely monitor his physical condition.

"The fluctuation of mental power is accelerating..."

"The body temperature is still rising, inject A2T4 medicine..."

"It's a symptom of awakening... Hurry up... find Professor Pena..."

Various voices kept ringing in his ears, from far and near and then finally became a string of meaningless characters. Tang Yan felt as if his whole body was on fire, his flesh and bone marrow were scorched through, and countless needles were pricking his brain constantly. The pain caused his veins to bulge, his breathing became heavy, but his limbs were stiff and unable to move.

Life is worse than death is probably his current state.

His heart rate was surprisingly fast for a moment, and then slowed down a little bit, getting slower and slower, and was on the verge of shock.

The spiritual world of Tang Yan's brain is too messy, like an earthquake, dumped everywhere. The system was also affected and had to fly out. It sat by the pillow with its non-existent legs crossed, and reported the situation to Tang Yan who was in a coma: System: 【Ding, please pay attention to the host, the villain’s blackness has dropped to 40%, please continue to work hard~】

Tang Yan couldn’t answer it. Both eyes were closed tightly, and the breath was like a gossamer, as if there was only one breath left to continue life.

The system thought it couldn't be, he was obviously the most powerful among all the hosts, but now he looked like he was about to die.

Oh no!

The system voice nervously shouted into Tang Yan's ear: 【Host! Dear host! Wake up quickly! Wake up!】

Tang Yan didn't respond.

The system waved a small handkerchief: 【Come on! Exert effort! Down with the disease! Exceed oneself!】

Tang Yan still didn't respond.

The system had no choice but to carefully pierce his arm with its own diamond point, trying pain therapy: 【I will pierce you if you don’t wake up!】

The system pricked several times, and at the end his arm was almost bleeding, but Tang Yan remained motionless. He lay quietly on the hospital bed, occasionally frowning in pain suddenly, and convulsing for a moment, but there was no sign of waking up.    

Topaz lay on the outside of the isolation window and stared, looking a little nervous. When he had his second awakening, he didn't feel anything, and he woke up normally after sleeping. Why did Tang Yan look so much in pain, and he hadn't reached his adulthood yet?    

Admiral Ilvisa also had the same doubts. Standing at the door of the ward, he took off his silver-rimmed glasses, wiped them thoughtfully, and put them on again until they were shiny and clean.

Turning around, he saw Topaz looking restless and worried, he gently hugged his shoulders. His gentle and easy-going demeanor soothed Topaz's inner anxiety: "Your Excellency, please don't worry, the best doctors in the empire are here, he will be fine."