A5 C139 - Dance Practice

It is the uncle who is rich these days.

Zheng Jiaguo acted preemptively, and directly paid off Chen Xiao's debts, transforming from a cheap uncle into a creditor. He gave Chen Xiao two choices:

1. Join the program.

2. Repay the money.

Chen Xiao now only has hundreds of thousands of living money on hand, obviously unable to fill the big hole of more than three million yuan, so he had to bite the bullet and sign the recording contract.

Just join it, anyway, it can also reduce Qi Yubai's blackness by the way, which is not a loss.

When netizens saw this comment, they couldn't help being stunned: Yes, they almost forgot that Chen Xiao still has a debt of more than three million yuan!

#LifeIsHard#

Chen Xiao's answer is so straightforward that people have nowhere to say it. Those fans who don't want him to enter the entertainment industry have stopped trying to persuade him, after all, life is the most important thing. Although there are still marketing accounts and black fans jumping around, it is obviously inevitable to enter the entertainment circle.

Chen Xiao lay on the bed and didn't sleep all night. He stared at Qi Yubai's degree of blackening, and seeing the numbers go up and down, he felt like his heart was about to fail.

Chen Xiao took out the phone from under the pillow, thought for a moment, and finally sent a message to Qi Yubai: [Are you in a bad mood? You can tell me if you are unhappy.]

Saying it makes one happy.

The system thinks that his IQ is worrying. It is four o'clock in the morning, and everyone is asleep. Who will look at the phone at this time?

Chen Xiao is a silly straight man. He waited for a long time, but before Qi Yubai's reply, he could only sleep for the time being. After all, he had to record the program the next day.

Qi Yubai's heart, like the needle in the sea, can't be seen through.

At eight o'clock in the morning of the next day, the staff of the "Take My Hand" program group directly knocked on the door of Chen Xiao's house, and a surprise attack came.

Chen Xiao didn't sleep much all night, and got up at six o'clock and dressed properly. When he heard the doorbell, he got up and walked over to open the door, only to see that the staff outside had pointed the camera at him: "..."

Chen Xiao didn't receive the script and didn't know the program flow, so he was stunned for a moment: "Are you going to start recording now?"

The filming director nodded and handed him an envelope: "This is your task card for today, please accept it."

Reality TV is all about authenticity. The current audience are very sharp eyed, and they can tell at a glance whether there is a script or not. The "Take My Hand" program team at best issued tasks to the guests to promote the development of the plot, and there were no other scripts.

Chen Xiao took the envelope, opened it and looked at it, only to see two bright words written on it: [Exploring Class]

Chen Xiao suffered from the lack of information: "Visit the class? Whose class are we going to visit?"

The staff explained: "Please go and visit Qi Yubai's."

Chen Xiao vaguely understood something, his long-lost, damned competitive spirit suddenly emerged: "Then why was I visiting his class, not him visiting my class?"

Do you even have a class?

The staff barely swallowed this sentence, because he suddenly remembered that Chen Xiao seemed to have signed a contract with a brokerage company and temporarily took up the job of interviewing: "I heard that you have signed a contract with Shanghua Entertainment, is it true?"