A3 C91 - Blind Date

For a period of time after that, Tang Yan worked normally at the military headquarters. After the male who was knocked unconscious by him woke up from the hospital, he clamored to sue Tang Yan to the interstellar court, which caused a lot of trouble, but fortunately, Admiral Ilvisa used his connections unknowingly in the end and the matter was suppressed.

"Your Excellency Tang Yan, since I was having a private conversation with the lawyer in the office that day, I can't make the matter known outside so I already suppressed it. But anyway, thank you for calming down the storm."

Admiral Irvisa was the first Supreme Commander of the Army. Just looking at his appearance, he looks more like a well-mannered and shrewd businessman than a military female fighting on the battlefield. But obviously, there are very few females who can successfully divorce the males and preserve themselves in this era. Ilvisa's methods should not be underestimated, and he's not as harmless as he appears.

Early this morning, he called Tang Yan to his office.

"I'm sorry, for some reason, I can't exempt you from social services, but as a compensation, starting today, you can freely enter and leave the military headquarters, and you don't have to be restrained like other males."

After Admiral Ilvisa finished, he opened a drawer and took out a document signed by himself and handed it to Tang Yan. As long as Tang Yan handed over this paper to the Security Department for a file, he would not have to live in the military headquarters every day, and could go anywhere in his free time.

Tang Yan belatedly remembered that he seemed to have a father stuck at home. He took the document and thanked him habitually: "Thank you."

Admiral Ilvisa wore a pair of silver-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose, which made him look more elegant, only the faint wrinkles at the corners of his eyes revealed a bit of age. The crystal white orchid totem on the epaulettes is extremely pleasant and peaceful to look at.

"You really are just like what Shelaine said, you are very special."

For some reason, Admiral Ilvisa's voice was somewhat regretful.

It's a pity, Tang Yan is only a C-rank male. As long as the level is higher, even if it is promoted to B level, with the means and power of the Shelaine family, they can find a way to match him successfully.

But God's arrangement is sometimes so absurd.

Tang Yan didn't know what Admiral Ilvisa was thinking. He just raised his eyes when he heard the other party mention Shelaine, then said goodbye and left.

Shelaine received a training mission yesterday, and needs to lead the recruits to the field for training, and it may take two days to return. After careful calculation, Tang Yan found that he had been in the military headquarters for a long time, and he went home to get some change of clothes.

Of course, the most important thing is to see if the cheap father has starved to death, I really hope that he is still alive.

It's a new day, the sun is warm and the air is fresh.

Topaz finished washing up as usual, then put on the discounted apron he bought from Star Online, and was ready to start doing housework.

Like a hardworking bee, he wet and wrung out the mop, then bent over and carefully mopped every corner of the room, busy back and forth. In the end, he still didn't feel like it was enough, so he dragged it twice again until the floor was spotless and bright enough to show the shadows of the zerg. Only then was he satisfied.

After cleaning, Topaz wiped the sweat from his brow and exhaled slowly.

He didn't want to either, but he got word last night that his hapless and murderous demon child was "getting out of jail" today.