A1 C5 - Come To My Room

Shen Liang came out of Shao Quehan's room heavy-hearted, still a little dizzy. He thought to himself, what the hell, this kind of bad plot will happen to him one day, and if he spills too much blood, he will be punished.

The wall clock on the wall has pointed to two in the morning, silently showing the passage of time.

Shen Liang sighed, and went back to the room to go to sleep, but after lying on the bed, he couldn't fall asleep after tossing and turning. In the end, he sat up, took out a notebook from the bedside table, thought for a long time, and then solemnly wrote down his first plan:

1. Help Shao Quehan chase Shen Yan.

As for how to chase, I will think about it tomorrow.

The system sneaked closer to take a peek, thinking that he would write some shocking words, but it turned out to be nonsense, and couldn't help rolling his eyes: [How are you going to help him chase?]

The system is a 'big light bulb' with enough light to blind people's eyes. Although it doesn't move much, it has a high sense of presence in the dark night.

Shen Liang glanced at it: "Can you turn down the brightness a bit, it's too bright and it will affect your eyesight."

The system let out an "oh" and then lowered the brightness on itself. When the dazzling light around it disappeared, Shen Liang only then was surprised to discover that the real body of the system was actually a big white diamond.

Hiss...

Shen Liang rubbed his chin and fell into deep thought: "...you are so valuable."

System:【put away your dangerous thoughts.】

Shen Liang: "Oh."

He was silent for a moment, thinking of something, and suddenly asked the system: "By the way, do you have a name?"

In Shen Liang's novels, this kind of system usually has a code or name or something. Hearing the words, the system's ups and downs suddenly froze for a moment:【...】

Shen Liang: "May I ask you, do you have a name?"

【No, no...】

As soon as Shen Liang heard it, he knew that it was playing with sloppy eyes, thinking that there would be opportunities to pry out the truth in the future, so he stuffed the notebook into the bedside table, and simply closed his eyes and went to sleep. As for how to help Shao Quehan catch up with Shen Yan...

Just kidding, he is the original author of the novel, so it's easy to catch up with Shen Yan, a silly college student who hasn't had much experience in the world.

Early the next morning, Aunt Zhang made breakfast, and when she looked up, she saw Shen Liang yawning and going downstairs, wiping her hands with her apron: "Xiao Shen, breakfast is ready, eat it quickly, or it will be cold in a while. "

(TL: Xiao - Little, like an endearment used by elderly and close friends)

Shen Liang woke up more than half of the time when he heard the words, and asked aloud: "Where is Mr. Shao, won't he eat?"

Aunt Zhang shook her head and hesitated: "If he eats, he will go downstairs. There is no movement now, so he would not eat."

"Right."

She seemed a little afraid of Shao Quehan, and she didn't even dare to remind him, so she went back to the kitchen and continued cleaning after she finished speaking.

Shen Liang took some warm water with a thermos, thinking that it was no wonder Shao Quehan had a stomach problem, so he didn't even eat. He turned around and went upstairs, went to the door of Shao Quehan's room and knocked: "Get up."