A1 C25 - I Like You, Shen Liang

As the saying goes, there is no way to break the law.

And the setting in the book "MisLove" represents the way of heaven in this world. Shen Liang tried countless methods, but he couldn't break up the official CP of Shen Yan and Su Qingyan, and he already started to feel like giving up.

Isn't there another saying, nothing is difficult in the world, as long as you are willing to give up.

Shen Liang stood at the railing on the second floor, looked down, and found that Shen Yan was wandering underneath, walking back and forth, looking very anxious. And the wall clock just pointed to half past six.

Shen Liang knew without guessing, he must be hesitating whether to meet Su Qingyan or not. If these two people really meet, then congratulations, they will definitely get back together, if they don't, there should be some chances.

But according to the protagonist's law, Shen Yan will definitely rush to the cafe in the end.

Shen Liang looked at his hand, then slowly clenched it into a fist, thought for a while, and decided to try again for the last time.

If it doesn't succeed this time, it means that God doesn't want Shao Quehan and Shen Yan to be together, so he will accept his fate.

Shen Liang thought about this, and walked downstairs, intending to go to the coffee shop to stalk again. But Shen Yan was absent-minded, out of his mind, and didn't notice that Shen Liang sneaked out of the door for a while.

It was dark, the leaves of the green plants in the garden glowed dimly under the light of the street lamps, and the sound of the car engine starting was particularly obvious. Standing at the window on the second floor, Shao Quehan saw Shen Liang driving away, wondering what he was thinking, and after a long while, he slowly lowered the curtains.

He picked up the coat draped over the back of the chair, opened the door and went downstairs.

Shen Yan was walking back and forth in the living room, and when he turned around, he was caught off guard by Shao Quehan who was going up and down the stairs. His complexion suddenly turned pale, obviously remembering what happened yesterday.

Shao Quehan didn't have the heart to talk to him, and walked straight towards the door, because his leg injury hadn't healed, it was inevitable that he would look a little awkward when walking. The man seemed indifferent, and walked away as usual.

Shen Yan looked at his receding back, and that strange feeling emerged from the bottom of his heart again, as if something had started to deviate from the track of fate and started to get out of hand.

The coffee shop is not far away. When Shen Liang arrived by car, he looked inside through the glass door for a long time, and finally found Su Qingyan near the corner.

Little scumbag.

Shen Liang tapped the steering wheel lightly with his fingertips, then checked the time, saw that it was already seven o'clock, and finally opened the door to get out of the car.

This cafe is very deserted, the service is not very good, there is only one waiter dozing off at the front desk. When Shen Liang entered, he walked straight towards Su Qingyan, then leaned over and sat down opposite him: "Mr. Su, do you mind if I sit down?"

Su Qingyan thought that Shen Yan was coming, and raised his head subconsciously, but he hadn't had time to be happy. When he realized that it was Shen Liang who came, the smile on the corner of his mouth froze for a moment.

Su Qingyan said slowly: "You are... Ah Yan's younger brother?"

Shen Liang nodded: "You can call me Shen Liang."