A1 C21 - New Beginning

Shao Quehan's fingertips trembled, and those round candies fell from his fingers like glass beads, bounced around, and rolled all over the ground.

Adam's apple twitched, as if something was blocked inside, and he couldn't utter a word. Shao Quehan closed his eyes forcefully, trying to suppress the soreness in his eye sockets, but in a trance, some scorching liquid still dripped down.

Shao Quehan lay on the floor, curled up uncontrollably, trembling all over, as if trying to endure something, every tense muscle revealed pain.

The memory was overwhelming in the dark, pulling him back to that night many years ago.

"Quehan! Quehan! You are good, you are the best, let mom out! Let mom out!"

The haggard and beautiful woman knocked on the door desperately, trying to look at her young son through the crack of the door, the wrist was dripping with blood, full of scars left by herself.

She cried involuntarily: "Quehan, let mother out! Open the door!"

She gradually went mad, her beautiful face was slightly distorted, and her voice sounded like fingernails on a blackboard: "Hurry up! Hurry up! Let me out! Do you hear No! Quehan, are you going to be a bad child?!"

She slammed on the door desperately, her eyes tearing open.

The young boy stood outside the door, startled by the sight of his mother. He blinked hard, held back his tears, and tried his best to reach the specially raised door lock on tiptoe: "Quehan, be good, let Mommy out..."

Before he could open the door lock in time, a shadow fell over his head, with a suffocating oppression. Seeing this, the woman felt as if someone had choked her throat, her frenzied voice stopped abruptly, and after a second of silence, it became sharper again.

"Shao Zeyang, I hate you to death! I would rather die than stay with you! I would rather die!"

"You're crazy! Perverted! You should die!"

The man ignored him, he squatted down quietly behind the boy, the voice was cold and strange: "Mom wants to leave us, Dad is just doing this to keep her, understand?"

The boy was confused and at a loss.

The man's palm fell on top of his head, but it didn't bring any warmth, it was cold: "In the future, if you meet someone you love, lock her up so that she can stay with you forever."

"If you can't lock her up..."

The man's voice gradually disappeared into the air, and his face gradually blurred. Instead, there were two corpses lying quietly in the room. Dark red blood flowed slowly on the floor, smelling sweet and pungent.

If you can't have it, you can only use death to keep it.

The woman who was crying just now fell silent. She opened her eyes and looked straight at the boy's position. She was inexplicably frightening, as if she hated why he didn't open the door for her.

The boy stood in the room, not understanding what happened. He slowly crawled to the woman's side in the pool of blood, and whispered with red eyes: "Quehan, my boy..."

His eyelashes were wet with tears, and he tried hard to hold back his crying, his voice clumsy: "Quehan is obedient, don't leave me..."

The woman opened her eyes quietly, unable to answer him. A light breeze blew by, the curtains fluttered, revealing a dead silence in the room.

Shao Quehan bit his lower lip until it was bloody. This nightmare haunted him night after night like a gangrene, as if it would never go away. He doesn't know who is right and who is wrong, and he is stuck in the abyss, and it seems that only death can end it all.