A2 C46 - A Female Corpse

Wan Jimiao was originally a provincial doctor with superb medical skills, who lived in a simple mountain away from the hustle and bustle of the capital. However, once when he was looking for poison in the desert, he was chased by a pack of wolves. He was rescued by Xie Jingyuan by accident and became an accompanying doctor in the army.

He is in his fifties this year, with gray hair on his temples. It is really difficult for an old man to come here late at night. But as soon as Wan Jimiao heard that the poison on Xie Jingyuan's body had yielded results, he immediately regained his energy. With a research spirit not inferior to that of Chu Xinian, he read the 'experimental draft' several times in front of the candlelight.

Jiu Yong was still worried about the assassin who escaped just now, and said to Xie Jingyuan with an ugly face: "General, Chu Xinian is not a doctor, so how can he crack this strange poison, I'm afraid it is full of malicious, you must not accept it, this pair of master and servant are not good people."

Xie Jingyuan was waiting for Wan Jimiao's result, frowned when he heard this, and said to Jiu Yong in a gloomy voice: "You talk too much today."

Noisy.

Jiu Yong choked and had no choice but to plead guilty with his sword in his arms: "This subordinate deserves to die."

Xie Jingyuan closed his eyes and waved his hand, motioning for him to back down, and ordered: "Go and watch them two, don't take half a step out of the room."

Jiu Yong swore: "This subordinate will live up to your order. If they dare to act rashly, they will be killed without pardon directly!"

But Xie Jingyuan opened his eyes suddenly, and reprimanded in a cold voice: "Idiot, I just ordered you to watch them, who told you to kill!"

Jiu Yong After a pause: "... yes."

The general meaning is... can't Chi Xinian be killed?

At the same time, Yun Que was packing her bags in the house. While tidying up, she looked at the man in white who was dozing on the couch, and asked: "Young Master, do we really have to go back?"

Although she also wanted to go back to Quyang Hou's Mansion, that topic obviously wasn't something that could just be said especially after the whole marriage thing.. I'm afraid the palace will know about it before you could step up from the door.

"Of course it's fake."

Chu Xinian lazily closed his eyes, "You clean up slowly, the slower the better, just to show off yourself to others."

Skylark glanced at the closed door, and couldn't help but asked in a low voice: "My lord, why are we making such a fuss today? Not only did we not steal the thing, but we even started to scare the snakes. If General Xie wants to hold it accountable later, What should we do?"

Hearing the words, Chu Xinian suddenly raised his eyes to look at her, a dark light flashed in his light-colored pupils, and he smiled: "Who said today's outing is useless?"

Not only did he know where that military list was hidden. It also led Xie Jingyuan to never dare to lay doubt on him. Isn't this much better than rashly stealing things?

...For example, those idiots sent by King Jin's Mansion?

Chi Xinian put his hands behind his head, closed his eyes again and said to himself, "I'll get there soon."

Tonight, the moon is dark and the wind is high, the vision is undeniably hazed and blocked. The lantern that Chu Xinian carried was specially made, with five sticks of wax burning inside. When the candlelight shines on the paper-pasted window, a natural curtain is formed. He flicks the human-shaped paper-cut that he prepared in advance and the black shadow flashes, creating the illusion that there are people in the room.