A6 C178 - Disfigured

Neither Rong Xuan nor Ji Fan has a rigid character. They always like to flirt with each other. They never expected that they would meet old acquaintances after secretly kissing each other in the wine cellar. It's really...

Awkward.

Their eyes met, and the atmosphere fell into a subtle silence for a moment. Rong Xuan guessed that Zhao Su didn't see him and Ji Fan kissing each other. At most, she saw the two of them hugging each other. When he went back to explain, he said that Ji Fan was not walking steadily and he helped him, which was justifiable.

The fact that they appeared together in the wine cellar of Dong Mansion is probably not easy to explain.

Ji Fan didn't panic when he saw Zhao Su and others. When he saw Rong Xuan hiding faster than a rabbit, as if he was afraid of being misunderstood by others, he felt a little worried in his heart. Therefore, he did not answer Zhao Su's words, but asked with a smile but not really a smile: "Then I dare to ask why His Highness the Crown Prince was seriously injured? And why are you here with General Xuanyuan?"

This is the Dong Mansion, not the Prince's Mansion. Why Zhao Su appeared here is a mystery, so she naturally has no position to question others.

Ji Fan abandoned his usual gentle smile and smiled sarcastically, showing a bit of edge that was not easy to detect. Xuanyuan Qing noticed his hostility towards Zhao Su and looked at him with an evil look, but saw Rong Xuan reaching out and pulling Ji Fan behind him.

They faced each other, and the atmosphere became tense.

Zhao Su held a stack of paper letters tightly in her left hand. She didn't know what they were doing, but it seemed extremely important. She clutched her heart with her right hand, looked at Ji Fan with burning eyes, and said in a shocking tone: "Why did I get hurt? Shouldn't I ask you, Prince Yan?"

She asked word by word: "Xiao Duo is yours, right?"

That day outside the princess's house, Ji Fan saw that Zhao Su was conspiring with Xuanyuan Qing, so he sent his subordinate Xiao Duo to spy on them secretly. It happened that Zhao Su and Xuanyuan Qing sneaked into the house of Sun De, the Secretary of the Ministry of Household Affairs, late at night to investigate the disaster money.

As soon as they stole the account book, Xiao Duo appeared to snatch the evidence. The two groups fought and alerted the guards of Sun De, who shot to death with random arrows. Zhao Su and Xuanyuan Qing fell into a cellar while fleeing in panic, accidentally touching the secret room mechanism, and then met Rong Xuan and the others——

The secret rooms in Sun De's Mansion and the secret rooms in Dong's Mansion are interconnected.

There are only a few masters under Ji Fan's command, and under Yan Fengchen is Xiao Duo. The latter often guarded him and was barely a familiar face. When Zhao Su was fighting with Xiao Duo, he took off his mask and recognized him.

Hearing this, Ji Fan casually raised his eyes and looked at Zhao Su, neither admitting nor denying. His eyes were dark and gloomy, and he even smiled, clearly showing a message: So what if he is mine?

Rong Xuan knew that Ji Fan sent people to follow Zhao Su, and he knew that there might be some conflict and there might be a fight later. Even though he thought so in his heart, he still blocked Ji Fan strictly behind him and never gave an inch.

Ji Fan poked his waist gently from behind, lowered his voice and said with a smile in his ear: "What can we do? I'm afraid we can't hide our affair."

Listening carefully, it carries a hint of schadenfreude.

Rong Xuan glanced back at him after hearing this, feeling helpless at Ji Fan's little thoughts: "If we can't hide it, then we can't hide it. What else can we do?"