chapter 1

What the fuck!

Ji Qingzhou watched the people coming and going under his feet, and retracted his left foot, which he was tempting on the verge of death.

He crouched down on the bay window, looked down, patted his chest and sighed thankfully he didn't fall, otherwise tomorrow morning it would be a UD headline: "Shock! Young men jumping off buildings in public is a moral depravity or a distortion of human nature.

Ji Qingzhou couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief, but he reacted quickly, wait, how could he be here, wasn't he sleeping at home? How could he suddenly appear on the bay window and look like he was going to jump off the building? Dreaming?

Ji Qingzhou pinched his arm, "hissed", there was still some pain, that was not a dream, then this is...?

He turned his head and looked around the room, and saw a young man sitting on a couch in the hotel room, looking at himself with his arms around him. The man is very handsome, sword eyebrows, star-eyed, still look very young, see himself look over, snort, laugh, "Jump, you jump, I still respect you a little bit of backbone, you rest assured, I not only wrote off the money you owed before, but also help you take good care of your mother, jump."

Ji Qingzhou, "??? "What's going on here?" Who is this?

"I know you don't dare," the man taunted, "you're willing to give fang Yaoxuan."

Fang Yaoxuan, how this name is a bit familiar, as if it has been heard somewhere.

"What are you doing squatting there, come down," the man said again, "and you are still ready to play with me and cry, two troubles, three hangings, Ji Qingzhou, you are not tired, I am still tired."

When Ji Qingzhou heard his name, he was instantly empowered, and understood why he would feel that the name Fang Yaoxuan was familiar, Sleeping Groove, Ji Qingzhou + Fang Yaoxuan, this combination, is not the name of the attack and acceptance of the "Yao Ri Zhou Xing" that he just abandoned a while ago, just because this subject is the same as his own name, he still endured speechlessness, and he could not see half of this text before abandoning the text, so the current situation is...

He pointed to himself, "Me, Ji Qingzhou?"

"What, you Ji Qingzhou would rather jump down from the upper floor and die outside than give me back the money?" The man made a gesture of please, "Then you jump."

Ji Qingzhou: ...

Ji Qingzhou silently moved down from the bay window, walked to the man in front of him, sat down next to him, and very consciously answered: "True incense."

He quickly extracted the key plot from his brain, and if he guessed correctly, the person in front of him was...

"Chu Cheng." He cried tentatively.

The other party looked at him and responded softly.

Ji Qingzhou had some headaches in an instant, crossing is not terrible, wearing books is the most terrible, wearing books is not terrible, wearing dog blood slag is the most terrible!

That's right, don't look at the title of this book of "Dawn Boat Trip", it seems to be quite serious, this is a real scum abusive text.

In the original book, "Ji Qingzhou", who has the same name as him, is a 18-line little star, his mother is ill, as the protagonist in the book, there will naturally be noble people to help, this noble person is Chu Cheng, but Chu Cheng is not the script of the right attack, but the script of the early boss.

Chu Cheng was born into a rich family, is the younger son of the boss of the "Ji Qingzhou" brokerage company, and is the president of the New Culture Communication Group, is such a handsome and rich man, who has seen all the beauties in the entertainment industry, and somehow, he has taken a fancy to "Ji Qingzhou" and wants to sleep with him.