chapter 94

Ji Qingzhou listened to his gentle assurances, thought of what he had just said to Luo Yuxin about himself, and asked, "What else did you say?"

"Didn't say anything, oh, said that you are not my canary, this statement is not good for your reputation, I am afraid that he will go out and talk nonsense, so I corrected it, and I told him about the movement of the thirty thousand pieces, no way, I really did not hold back, I just thought that he knew that he could not design a loss of thirty thousand, and these thirty thousand pieces were all given to you, I felt very cool, especially wanted to tell him, so I did not hold back."

Ji Qingzhou heard this and said softly, "So you deny the relationship between us for the sake of my reputation?"

Chu Cheng put his arms around him and kissed him, "Originally, nothing happened to us." He said softly, "Your image is very good, pure and clean and full of youthfulness, if there is a scandal of captivity, it will affect your image."

Ji Qingzhou looked at him, for a moment he didn't know what mood it was, he nodded his head and didn't speak.

Chu Cheng felt that he seemed to be in a bad mood and asked, "What's wrong?" Still not happy? 

"No," Ji Qingzhou reluctantly smiled at him, "I just think that you seem to have suffered a lot, you are worried about me, you are thinking about me, resources are also given, money is also given, but I don't seem to give you anything."

"What are you talking about?" Chu Cheng didn't like the grudging smile on his face and pinched his face, "You stayed with me for a year, don't you want money for this year?" Besides, I like this time with you, this is what you gave me, it is difficult to buy I am happy, I am very happy with you, so it is worth it. "

He looked at Ji Qingzhou and patted him on the shoulder, "Okay, don't think about this, keep playing, today is mainly to take you out to play, don't be affected by irrelevant people, it's not worth it."

Ji Qingzhou nodded, stood up, and walked with him to the table.

The two played outside for a day, and only returned home after eating in the evening, Ji Qingzhou was a little tired, and went straight to sleep after taking a shower. The next day, Ji Qingzhou went to shoot the cover of the magazine, that is, the gap between the covers, and Zhou Chengfeng said to him, "'A Page of Love Poems' is about to be broadcast."

"When?" Ji Qingzhou asked.

"Listening to Ginger Producer means that it should be around the middle of August, and these days will gradually enter the publicity period." This drama is a web drama, so most of it is online publicity, and the workload is not large. "

Ji Qingzhou nodded, "I see. "

He looked at the calendar in his mobile phone, it was only two days before his birthday, he had already taken this sky out early, only to let Chu Cheng also take this sky out.

Ji Qingzhou told Chu Cheng about this when he went to sleep at night, and he lay on Chu Cheng's body and asked him, "Do you have time the day after tomorrow?" I want to sing with you. "

Chu Cheng put his arm around his shoulder and thought, "The day after tomorrow?"

Ji Qingzhou nodded, he originally wanted to tell Chu Cheng that the day after tomorrow was his birthday, but he only considered that he wanted to do something on his birthday, which was not very embarrassing, so he said that he wanted to sing.

Chu Cheng was a little busy these two days and asked him, "Must it be the day after tomorrow?" Is it okay on weekends?

"I think the day after tomorrow."