chapter 116

Chu Cheng tossed and turned all night, but he was a little tired, and after talking with Ji Qingzhou for a while, he went to sleep. Ji Qingzhou looked at him, always felt a sense of unreality, he reached out and hugged Chu Cheng's waist, leaning on him and slowly closing his eyes, but it didn't take long for him to open his eyes again to look up at him, and then close his eyes again, and then open them again.

The fourth time he cycled like this, Ji Qingzhou suddenly laughed, thinking that his move was a bit funny. He smiled at Chu Cheng, who was already asleep, leaned up and kissed him on the chin, and leaned against him and closed his eyes.

This time, he didn't open his eyes again.

Ji Qingzhou was woken up by Zhou Chengfeng, who saw that he had not yet come out when it was time to go to makeup, so he couldn't help but call him to remind him: "Come out, get ready to shoot."

Ji Qingzhou looked at the time confusedly, it was already two o'clock in the afternoon, he sat up, ready to get out of bed. Chu Cheng opened his eyes from his sleep because of his movements and asked him, "What's wrong?"

"I'm going to shoot, but you don't have to get up, let's sleep a little longer."

Chu Cheng heard this, sat up, and said with some sleepiness, "I will go with you, you are gone, I should not be able to sleep."

When he said this, he remembered something, raised his hand and pinched Ji Qingzhou's face, "You walked smartly, after you left, I didn't sleep well for several nights."

"You let me go." Ji Qingzhou was righteous.

Chu Cheng sighed, "If I had known that this was the result, I wouldn't have let you go, and you in the province wouldn't have a good time, and I wouldn't have a good time."

"Who said I was having a bad time?" Ji Qingzhou felt that he was really taking it for granted, "I have a very good life, except that Fang Yaoxuan's matter was not what I expected, other times, I was quite happy."

Chu Cheng: ...

"The sea is wide with fish leaping, the sky is high for birds to fly, a person's day, there is really something else to do." Ji Qingzhou sighed.

Chu Cheng: ...

Chu Cheng felt that his new boyfriend seemed to have begun to settle accounts with him, and the accounting began with angering him.

Ji Qingzhou saw his expression of speechlessness, and some happiness slowly arose in his heart, and he deliberately said, "But I really don't know that you are not having a good time, I thought you were living very well, after all, I did it according to your requirements."

Chu Cheng was powerless to support his forehead, "Zhouzhou, take your sharp teeth, care for the empty nest old man, understand?"

Ji Qingzhou laughed when he heard the words, empty nest old man? He thought about it, according to their previous relationship, it was quite suitable for Chu Cheng. He rarely had a time when Chu Cheng had nothing to say, so he was a little happy and got out of bed in a good mood.

Chu Cheng helplessly got out of bed with him, rolled up his clothes, and walked out.

Fang Li's action was very fast, almost overnight, people took Fang Yaoxuan away, Sun Ying, Fang Yaoxuan's agent, did not dare to be angry and did not dare to speak. Fang Li wanted to take this opportunity to get Fang Yaoxuan to retreat from the circle, and after receiving Fang Yaoxuan, he ordered his secretary to dissolve Fang Yaoxuan's studio. Fang Yao swore that he would not obey, and Fang Li asked the doctor to examine his wound and confirm that it was not a serious injury, and then directly locked the person up and only let the doctor treat him regularly.