chapter 35

Chu Cheng felt that it was unnecessary, but if he really participated in "A Page of Love Poems" and did not tell Chu Xin, when "A Page of Love Poems" was broadcast, Chu Xin would definitely have to talk to him.

"Okay, talk to him."

Ji Qingzhou heard the words and breathed a sigh of relief, judging from the only words in his memory that the original book mentioned Chu Xin, Chu Xin should not allow Chu Cheng to let the president of good manners not do it and make his debut filming. Let his brother educate him, Ji Qingzhou thought, after all, he couldn't say chu cheng.

The two men said a few more words, and Chu Cheng finally hung up the video call. Ji Qingzhou looked at the phone with mixed feelings, only to feel that the current direction was too magical, spicy chicken Fang Yaoxuan, all blamed him! Good end of the brush what sense of existence, this is good, Chu Cheng is really going to debut, he really wants to become the president of his support association.

When Ji Qingzhou thought of this, he couldn't help but pray, hoping that his superior could be as majestic as stated in the book, like a working machine, and suppress Chu Cheng's heart that was unwilling to be lonely.

However, the harsh reality is always a surprise.

Chu Xin looked at his brother and put down the pen in his hand, "What did you just say?" Are you going to shoot?"

Chu Cheng nodded, "I have contacted the crew, and I almost signed the contract."

"Can you explain to me why?"

Chu Cheng leaned back in his chair, with a serious face, "Of course, it is for the sake of materials, my next book plans to write the entertainment circle, but brother you also know, although our family is an entertainment company, but I have long gone to engage in cultural industry, so I do not know this circle deeply, just want to practice it in depth, after all, practice the true knowledge."

When Meng Sheng first took over the new culture, in order to better save this website, he pushed a number of big gods to the throne, and these gods had male and female frequencies. There is originally in this website, but because the website is not falling ready to seal the pen; There are also those who have not written online articles before, and they have dug them up. Chu Cheng watched them digging people around, but also busy with other affairs, so he took over the work of this piece, while he docked with the author, he felt that it was better to rely on people than on himself, wasn't it just writing stories, his strength.

So Chu Cheng put on a vest and incarnated as "a smoke and rain ren pingsheng" in the new culture published his first fantasy novel "Soaring Heaven". When Meng Sheng turned back and came back to Chu Cheng to communicate with him about the quantity and quality of website authors, he found that his partner had become a well-known god of the website, and countless readers regularly issued a rush to be fed under his text.

Meng Sheng felt that although his elementary school brother was young, his skills were not small at all, and he almost didn't break Chu Cheng's shoulder with excitement.

And now, as a new culture male frequency Xuan Fantasy District carrying the handle of Ren Pingsheng actually said that he was going to write entertainment circle articles next, Chu Xin felt that his IQ was insulted, "Let me remind you, you are writing a fantasy theme, not an urban theme."

Chu Cheng had already thought of an excuse and was not afraid of his brother at all, "Who stipulates that the entertainment industry must be an urban theme?" Can't I just write an entertainment industry correction?"

Chu Xin, "... You still have a lot of ideas."

"As a cultural person, you always have to maintain a variety of ideas and a passion for creation."