Chapter196: Yao Xiuyuan x Yingnian (26+27)

"What for?" Ying Nian does not understand.

Yao Xiuyuan pulled him all the way to his car, opened the trunk, and took out the fireworks he bought. He bought these fireworks on the road, but he didn't tell Ying Nian.

Ying Nian didn't expect that he also bought fireworks, and he was a little shocked for a while.

Yao Xiuyuan put the fireworks on the land in the courtyard and then lit them with a lighter. The red fireworks instantly rushed into the sky, and a "boom" exploded/exploded in the sky, and a meteor shower fell. Yao Xiuyuan bought a lot, he beckoned to Ying Nian, and handed the lighter to Ying Nian, "You can get some."

Ying Nian happily lit the lead, and saw that this time the fireworks were orange, and the moment they bloomed, they illuminated the entire starry sky.

The children in the village heard the fireworks and ran out, looked up at the fireworks in the sky, and muttered, "It's so beautiful."

One by one, watching the fireworks bloom in the night sky, the smile on his face has never faded. Yao Xiuyuan looked at him, and his heart was calm and soft.

"Do you know the first year?" Yao Xiuyuan suddenly asked.

Ying Nian turned to look at him and said softly, "Does it mean the first year when new things began?"

"Yes." Yao Xiuyuan smiled and said, "It also refers to us."

Ying Nian was stunned for a moment.

Yao Xiuyuan touched his head and said softly, "New Year, no matter what the past is, but now is a new year, you will have a new beginning, a new future, and we are the same."

Ying Nian looked at him stunned and did not speak.

Yao Xiuyuan put his hand down and opened his hands towards him, he did not speak, but his eyes were full of tenderness and smile.

Ying Nian watched him quietly for a long time before he took a step forward and reached out and hugged him.

Yao Xiuyuan hugged him and kissed his forehead, "I promise you that your future will be smooth sailing, happy and healthy, I love you, Yingnian year."

Ying Nian leaned on his shoulder, and only after a long time let out a low "um", he wanted to say that I love you too, but why he was a little unspeakable. He just hugged Yao Xiuyuan tightly, and the tighter he hugged, so tight that Yao Xiuyuan was surprised. However, Yao Xiuyuan didn't say anything, just looked down at him and gently kissed the side of his face.

Although his child looks very open on the surface and does not seem to care about many things, he is a person who has been losing since he was a child, and he will also suffer from gains and losses, and will also be afraid of losing again. But it didn't matter, Yao Xiuyuan thought, he has always been a very patient person, so he can wait for him. One day, Ying Nian told himself that I love you.

Yao Xiuyuan believed that that day would not be too far away.

Ying Nian hugged for a while, and finally let go of his hand embarrassedly, Yao Xiuyuan brought him back to the house, took out two red envelopes from his coat pocket, and handed them to him.

"Crush the money." He said, "I wrapped it for you, and my sister packed the less."

"Why did you let your sister wrap me again?" Ying Nian felt that this was also too undeserved.

Yao Xiuyuan took his hand and put the red envelope up, "Wronged, I don't have it, my sister took the initiative to give you the bag, how can I control her."

Ying Nian was very skeptical of this statement and looked at him with a look of disbelief.

Yao Xiuyuan looked back at him innocently, and even blinked cutely, Ying Nian couldn't, so he had to accept both red envelopes.