chapter 162

Lian Jingxing: Obviously, not yet.

Ji Qingzhou silently looked up at him, only to feel that his brother was really miserable, he bowed his head and gave Lian Jingxing a cheering expression, and Lian Jingxing returned him a good look.

Ji Qingzhou put away his mobile phone and was preparing to talk to Chu Cheng about this matter, when he saw Chu Cheng staring in a direction, he followed Chu Cheng's gaze and saw Yao Xiuyuan and Ying Nian sitting together. Ying Nian was bowing his head back to WeChat, and Yao Xiuyuan chatted with Shao Yong while helping Ying Nian clip some dishes and put them on the plate in front of him.

When he and Shao Yong finished talking, he turned his head and saw that Ying Nian was still replying to WeChat, so he directly took his mobile phone and said, "Eat first, how can you still be busy with work in the New Year."

"We as actors have this kind of Saying that the New Year," Ying Nian did not rob him, and the good temper explained, "that is, the New Year in the crew is the norm." 

"You're not in the crew for the New Year now, let's eat first, anyway, your agent can't run, and she won't be able to come back in a while." After he finished speaking, he put Ying Nian's mobile phone on his mobile phone.

Ying Nian had to put down his work and start eating.

Ji Qingzhou watched the interaction between the two of them, then looked at Chu Cheng, who was silently frowning, touched him, and asked him, "What's wrong with you?"

"I think Yao Xiuyuan is a little abnormal in the corresponding year." Chu Cheng whispered.

Ji Qingzhou thought for a moment, "Okay?"

Chu Cheng snorted coldly, "I've known him for so long, he hasn't clipped dishes for me, if this matter is replaced by Yu Anming, it will be enough, Yao Xiuyuan has this nerve."

Ji Qingzhou: ...

"Is Yao Xiuyuan gay?"

"Logically not," Chu Cheng was confused, "he has talked about girlfriends before, he should be a straight man."

"Could it be that Ying Nian is younger than him, so he takes care of Ying Nian as a younger brother?"

Chu Cheng turned his head to look at him, "Baby, you believe me, he doesn't take this kind of intimate brother's route."

Ji Qingzhou: ...

Ji Qingzhou didn't know what to say, so he had to follow his train of thought: "So, do you think Yao Xiuyuan likes Ying Nian?"

Chu Cheng himself was not clear, "I don't know, I'm not a straight man, how can I know what these straight men think."

"Then don't think about it, maybe we think too much." Ji Qingzhou persuaded him.

Chu Cheng nodded, "That's all there is to it, alas, I hope I think too much."

Everyone ate and talked, because they all came by car, so this time no one drank, and when it was almost ten o'clock, everyone saw that the time was not early, so they got up from their seats and prepared to leave while meeting for the next time.

Ji Qingzhou said goodbye to them, and Chu Cheng drove him home, talked to him for a while, and then reluctantly went back to his home.

On the evening of the sixth day of the first year, Chu Chengcai finally returned from home, Ji Qingzhou made his favorite dishes in advance, and the two of them happily ate a dinner. When he was about to go to sleep at night, Ji Qingzhou unexpectedly received a call from Sheng Wenxi, he was a little surprised, Sheng Wenxi had not contacted him for a long time since he had called him last time, how could he look for him at this time.