chapter 26

When Jiang Nan saw him say this, he hurriedly advised, "General Manager Xiao Chu, I have already told the director and assistant director about this matter, forget it."

"What was the ending?" Chu Cheng turned his head to look at Jiang Nan, "Shouldn't you still bully and continue to bully?" Today's filming, Chen Jiyuan did not cooperate well, and those with long eyes could see it, and as a result, they still had to accompany Prince Chen to shoot a scene. Chu Cheng laughed a little, "Jiang Producer, you didn't promise me that way on the phone."

Jiang Nan said awkwardly, "I promise, after this time, there will be no more, Chen Jiyuan will definitely not be embarrassed for Xiao Ji again, and the crew will not be." "

"Right, right," Zhang Hui immediately said, "After sending source, he must play well with Xiao Ji, he just doesn't know that Xiao Ji is your brother, otherwise The source is not such a reckless person."

"It doesn't matter," Chu Cheng said, "Isn't it the male number three of a web drama, Sister Jiang, you also know what I do, what our family is doing, that is, Qingzhou He wants to go forward step by step, otherwise, it is still his turn to be here to give Chen Jiyuan a match?" Is there less film queen in Western entertainment? Do I have less IP in my hand? Which one is not his resource."

Jiang Nan did not speak, Chu Cheng's meaning has been very clear, can shoot on the shoot, can not shoot Ji Qingzhou is a big deal to pay a liquidated damages directly to leave, back to the Chu family, he will always not lack resources, only better resources, better production team.

Chu Cheng's harsh words here have been enough, and he also remembers to hit a stick to give a date, "Sister Jiang, you give me face, I also give you face, the previous things, the past has passed, the light boat does not care, I do not count, after that, everyone cooperates happily." Sister Jiang is good, the director is good, everyone is a person in this circle, look down and don't look up, meet are friends, I am a little angry today, talk is not very good, you don't go to the heart, this is not when the brother can not see the brother is wronged. First of all, the afternoon scene will shoot other people's first, I will take him to dinner, and go first."

Jiang Nan heard the words and said, "Xiao Chu, you rarely come once, it is better to let me do the east, please you and Xiao Ji, it is also considered to be a compensation for Xiao Ji for the previous things."

"There's no need for that." Chu Cheng refused, "I'm not used to eating with too many people, Sister Jiang, you're busy, you don't have to be so polite."

"By the way," Chu Cheng said, suddenly thinking of something, looking at the small money, "small money you stay, wait until an hour has passed, let the staff turn off the sprinkler." "

Xiao Qian nodded, "Good Chu Shao," he didn't have a good feeling for Chen Jiyuan and his assistant because of the previous incident, so he deliberately asked, "However, if Chu Shao you leave, Chen Jiyuan they don't get wet, go straight away, then what to do?"

Chu Cheng laughed, "That's easy to do, you will call me when the time comes to tell me, since he is so insincere and has no apologies for the previous events, I naturally have my decision."

"Okay." Small money answered.

After Chu Cheng finished speaking, he took Ji Qingzhou outside.

Ji Qingzhou hurriedly said to Jiang Nan, the director and the assistant director, "Sorry, then I will go first."

Even if these three people dared to stop him, they could only laugh and say, "Rest well." "

Ji Qingzhou said thank you, sighing that money is the last word, and money can indeed be done whatever you want.