chapter 117

Wu Hui obviously thought so too, very satisfied with the performance of the two of them, let Kong Yan take advantage of the current state is good, and re-filmed the previous Scene of Fang Yaoxuan, without rushing to shoot the scene after that.

It was at this time that Zhou Chengfeng received an email, the content of the email was very simple, but the information revealed was enough to surprise Zhou Chengfeng, not for anything else, but this email, sent to him by Sheng Wenxi's assistant - Sheng Wenxi wanted Ji Qingzhou to audition for the male lead of his new movie.

Zhou Chengfeng pressed the excitement in his heart, downloaded the attachment and looked at the script of Sheng Wenxi's new play, he had planned that no matter what kind of script this script was, he would let Ji Qingzhou pick it up. After all, Sheng Wenxi's fame has risen in recent years, impacting several awards in a row, and is the hottest director in the film and television industry today. Not to mention, he also has a gold medal director father. As long as you take the line of Sheng Wenxi, the film road of Ji Qingzhou will be much smoother in the future.

However, as he flipped through the pages, Zhou Chengfeng's brow slowly wrinkled. This script... Zhou Chengfeng felt that Ji Qingzhou should not pick up.

Ji Qingzhou was still a little surprised when he heard about this, he has only been broadcast by "A Page of Love Poems" so far, "Broken Light" has not yet been released, "Partridge Sky" is still in the post-production, Sheng Wenxi, a cutting-edge director, does not look like he is selected according to popularity, how can he pick himself. But in the end it was a good opportunity, no matter why, Ji Qingzhou was very willing to try it.

"It's just..." Zhou Chengfeng handed him the script that Xiao Qian had printed out, "You see, this play, I don't think you should take it."

Ji Qingzhou heard the words and opened the script curiously, this look, indeed the heart sank, Zhou Chengfeng was right, this play, he really should not take it.

This play is a literary film.

The young Ah Heng fell in love with the young man who always played the guitar indoors across from his house, and he lay on his own window sill, listening to the melodious guitar sound on the opposite side, and looking at the faint figure behind the curtains on the opposite window sill.

Once, the person opposite just opened the curtain and was facing Ah Heng's eyes, and Ah Heng smiled at him and asked him, "What is your name, my name is Ah Heng." "

The man replied to him, "My name is Jiang Bin." "

The two people quickly became acquainted, and Ah Heng was no longer just lying on his window sill listening to Jiang Bin play guitar, he began to run to Jiang Bin's home, sitting next to him and listening to him play a melodious melody. In an afternoon guitar sound, Ah Heng couldn't help but kiss Jiang Bin, Jiang Bin did not push him away, and the two naturally hugged each other.

Ah Heng's feelings are hot and straightforward, his eyes are bright and clean, although he is already young, but he still carries the spirit and innocence of a teenager, Jiang Bin is attracted to him and falls in love with him step by step.

However, what Ah Heng did not know was that Jiang Bin had a girlfriend Lu Qingyan who had been talking for many years, and Lu Qingyan was studying graduate school in a different place, saying that when she graduated, they would get married. Ah Heng's favorite song played by Jiang Bin was written by him for his girlfriend Lu Qingyan.

As Lu Qingyan's return date approached, Jiang Bin became afraid, and he carefully wandered between Lu Qingyan and Ah Heng, while planning marriage with Lu Qingyan, while enjoying the hot love with Ah Heng.

However, all this was completely broken with the arrival of his girlfriend.

Ah Heng found out everything, he was unwilling to accept that he had interfered in the love of others, fled from Jiang Bin, Jiang Bin hid from Lu Qingyan, continued to plan a wedding with her, but also missed Ah Heng in the middle of the night.