chapter 32

The crew's work efficiency is very high, and after Chu Cheng decided to invest, he released the news of Chen Jiyuan's strike and termination.

After a while, some gossip passers-by moved the news to the forum - "Eat melon, Chen Jiyuan strikes a page of love poems?"

Main building: Chen Jiyuan and the "One Page of Love Poems" crew terminated, is it really fake?

"There is a marketing number on the home page that broke the news of this matter, as if it was because Wang Pengyu's incident affected Xinhai Company, Xinhai is the investor of "A Page of Love Poems", so now the crew's capital chain is broken, may not be able to shoot, Chen Jiyuan wants to terminate the contract is normal."

"Normal what, the crew has not yet issued a press release saying to stop filming, he proposed to terminate the contract at this time, is not it worse to fall into the well?"

"Yeah, things are dead, people are alive, the crew wants to shoot, it's better to find another investor."

"What is so easy, it was originally a small cost network drama, there are few willing to invest, and now xinhai has an accident, the drama has been filmed for half a month, who wants to take over at this time."

"So Chen Jiyuan wants to terminate the contract, and it makes sense."

"The reason is this truth, itself is a matter of a paper contract, and it is okay to lose the liquidated damages, but in the end, the crew just had an accident, and he made a strike to terminate the contract, which is a bit unkind."

"Normally, isn't Chen Jiyuan such a person?" A supporting role for explosion-proof, absolutely not allowed to make a supporting role costume to make a person similar to him, you still expect others to be good, and now that the crew has this kind of thing, he is not allowed to run. "

Soon, Chen Jiyuan's fans arrived at the battlefield and shouted for Chen Jiyuan: "Things are not yet decided, some people can't wait to bring rhythm, if there is no termination, upstairs kneel down to apologize to Chen Jiyuan?"

"Oh, it is a cooperative relationship in itself, the termination of the contract is said in the past, even if Chen Jiyuan terminates the contract? Investors have such a big thing, who can guarantee that this drama can continue to be filmed normally."

"Some Chen Hei don't be too powerful, staring at Chen Jiyuan every day, is Chen Jiyuan RMB?" A day without staring is uncomfortable? "

When everyone saw the fans come in, they dispersed, but there were some people who were very interested in Wang Pengyu's affairs, "Speaking of which, Wang Pengyu seems to have implicated several stars."

"Is it still involving Li Wei?"

"That day, it seemed that there was a hot search for him, alas, Li Wei's momentum in the past two years was still good, I didn't expect this incident to happen at this time, and I was also killed."

"Let's see if we can survive it, we can survive it, maybe there is still hope, we can't survive it, it is estimated that it will be paste."

"Hasn't it been rumored before that the second season of "48 Hours of Showdown" intends to invite him? See if this variety show can save your life, if not, it will be cool and booked. "

"Miserable."

The melon-eating masses are still eating melons here, and the crew of "One Page of Love Poems" over there officially issued a statement.

The statement said that the crew has temporarily stopped filming the series for some reasons, however, during this period, the male protagonist Chen Zhiyuan violated the spirit of the contract, proposed to terminate the contract in the middle of the shooting, and the crew retained several times without results, and now will delete all the publicity related to Chen Jiyuan in the official blog, and officially draw a line with Chen Jiyuan.