chapter 19

Ji Qingzhou took his coat according to Chu Cheng's words, and then took the thermos cup and filled it with hot water, and then went out. The night in the north is always a little cold, and Ji Qingzhou left the hotel and put on his coat.

Xiao Qian sighed, "Still Brother Ji, you think thoughtfully, I can't think of bringing a coat, if it weren't for your reminder, I would have frozen."

Ji Qingzhou himself didn't actually expect it, he smiled and said, "I was also reminded."

"Who, Brother Zhou?"

Although Zhou Chengfeng left temporarily, he remembered that he was Ji Qingzhou's agent, and he would still remind Ji Qingzhou and xiao qian of some things through WeChat and telephone.

Ji Qingzhou shook his head.

"Who is that?" Xiao Qian was puzzled, "Family?"

Ji Qingzhou thought about it and felt that his relationship with Chu Cheng was really difficult to define, so he did not answer the question, but just said, "Let's go."

When Chu Cheng returned home, it was almost 12 o'clock, and he sent a WeChat message to Ji Qingzhou, and Ji Qingzhou replied to him: Go to bed early.

Chu Cheng was a little surprised, "How can you still reply to my WeChat, shouldn't you be filming?"

"Waiting for the play." Ji Qingzhou replied, "It's not me yet."

"What time does it take to shoot?" Chu Cheng felt that filming was not good at all, and his work and rest were not regular at all.

Ji Qingzhou also did not know, he listened to the director's arrangement, the director told him to wait, he could only wait.

"It's okay, you go to sleep first, I should be there in a minute." He comforted Chu Cheng.

Chu Cheng was inexplicably upset when he thought of his big night waiting for the play, "Is the male protagonist also waiting?"

"Of course, the male protagonist does not wait," Ji Qingzhou replied to him, "filming is first close to the time of the male protagonist, only our unknown supporting roles need to wait for the scene." He explained to Chu Cheng, "Our waiting scenes are more likely to wait for the protagonist to finish filming before it is my turn." Otherwise, wouldn't you let the protagonist shoot at one or two o'clock in the morning? Of course not."

Chu Cheng felt that the reason seemed to be this truth, but he couldn't stand that he and these protagonists were not familiar with him, so he only cared about his own children, "It's okay, you shoot first, and when you finish filming this play, your father chooses an IP for you, let you be the protagonist, and then you sleep at ten o'clock every night, get up at nine o'clock in the morning to shoot the scene, and have a good rest."

Ji Qingzhou: ???!!!

"No, it's not necessary." He felt that his golden father was a little too arrogant.

Chu Cheng felt very necessary, "You are my person, I have not let you wait, why do you wait for them, big night, don't you need to rest?"

"Actors, all like this, Dad, you don't have to worry."

"Anyway, I have already decided on this matter, otherwise when everyone gathers, other people's children have their own fathers to invest in the protagonist, you don't, you say, then I am not very ashamed." 」

Ji Qingzhou: ...

"Dad, don't you think that your comparison heart is a little too strong?" The teacher taught, what about being a person, can not be too vain, can not follow the trend, other people's children have, I...?