chapter 54

In the end, Chu Cheng still ate at home, and Ji Qingzhou watched him go out, and instead of looking for Wang Fang, he rested at home for a day.

After Christmas, it was soon New Year's Day, and on New Year's Day, Chu Cheng spent time with his family, and Ji Qingzhou spent time with Wang Fang in the hospital. While Wang Fang was asleep, he secretly called Chu Cheng and whispered, "Happy New Year."

Chu Cheng said over there, "Well, you're happy too."

Ji Qingzhou was eager to see him and asked him, "Can we video?"

Chu Cheng heard this, paused, and planned to take time to talk about things between them in the next few days, so he rarely rejected him, saying only, "There are more people in the family."

Ji Qingzhou understood very well, "Then you should be busy first and rest early."

Chu Cheng let out a "hmm" and Ji Qingzhou hung up the phone.

Chu Cheng looked at the mobile phone that was still lit on the screen, and for a moment he was a little irritable, for a long time, and then he sighed unconsciously.

He had an open and honest conversation with Ji Qingzhou on the third day after New Year's Day.

At that time, Ji Qingzhou was sitting on the sofa watching TV, and Chu Cheng sat down across from him and said to him very seriously, "Zhouzhou, let's talk."

Ji Qingzhou looked confused, not understanding what they needed to talk about? Nothing has happened recently, they are getting along very well, what do you need to talk about?

But in the end, it is his own gold lord father, Chu Cheng said to talk, then talk about it.

So Ji Qingzhou sat down and asked him, "What are you talking about?"

Chu Cheng looked at him, a little did not know how to open his mouth, he hesitated for a while, before saying, "Do you think that we have been a little too intimate lately?"

Ji Qingzhou: ????

Chu Cheng looked at him, "You seem to have taken a lot of initiative with me."

"Is it bad to take the initiative?"

"Zhouzhou," Chu Cheng looked at him, "I think, everything should have a degree, you know we are just a pure money relationship, right, so, I think, between us, shouldn't we be so close?"

Ji Qingzhou felt that he couldn't understand his old father a bit, the two of them were pure money relations, he was out of people, Chu Cheng paid for it, but now, he hadn't officially driven with Chu Cheng, Chu Cheng felt that they were too close, what does this mean?

Chu Cheng looked at the doubt on his face, coughed, and said seriously to him: "I thought about it, it is better that in the future, we will change the mode of getting along."

"Become what?"

"That is, you don't want to be too active, if I want to see you, I will go to see you, I want to kiss you, I will kiss you, you just need to accept it, you don't need to take the initiative to do it, can you?"

Ji Qingzhou asked him, "Are you serious?"

Chu Cheng nodded.

"So, do I still need to report to you where I go?" Ji Qingzhou asked him.

Chu Cheng thought about it, "This, it's okay, look at your mood, in short, in physical contact, I will take the initiative later, you don't want to be too active, understand?"

Ji Qingzhou understood, "OK, no problem."

Chu Cheng saw that he had agreed so easily, and he was still a little incredulous, he looked at Ji Qingzhou, and did not see any loss and sadness on his face, "You, this is agreed?"