chapter 47

"Can't even Jingxing be guaranteed?"

Ji Qingzhou shook his head, "When Graphite and Zhou Xusheng were killed, even Jingxing was not far away from them."

Yu Anyi felt a lot of pressure, "I'm afraid I'm going to live up to your expectations."

Ji Qingzhou saw that she hesitated, swept away the momentum of The hand tearing Cai Li just now, became delicate, and seemed to be really not good at this piece, so he had to say, "There is really no way, after I go out, you will publish the information I guessed, you can't guess it alone, and you can't guess it with your collective efforts."

"Then why don't you publish it now?" Yu Anyi asked him, "We worked together, maybe we caught the owner of the note."

"It's very simple, first, I don't know if I guessed right, second," Ji Qingzhou smiled, with a hint of cunning, covered Mai and whispered to her, "If I guess correctly, I am not dead, I may guess who that person is, such a good performance opportunity, I don't want to give it to others." After all, I'm the one with the least reputation and the most fans in the room."

"Well," Yu Anyi nodded, "you're quite conscious."

"I'm not stupid."

Yu Anyi smiled a little, "Then do you know why I have been following you since I came in?"

"Didn't you come to this variety show because of me?" Of course, it should be with me. Ji Qingzhou covered Mai and returned to her.

Yu Anyi shook his head and whispered as he hugged Mai, "It's to earn you shots." So many people, the variety show is so long, you are the least popular one, the program group to cut scissors, must first cut from you. And I follow you, the shots of the two of us are together, my popularity is second only to Lian Jingxing here, higher than Luo Yuxin and Meng Yuanbai, they will definitely give me enough shots, so that your shots are guaranteed."

Ji Qingzhou did not think about this aspect, and only after hearing the words did he realize that although Yu Anyi was not very good at reasoning and decryption, he was really transparent in other aspects, "Thank you Master Sister." He laughed.

Yu Anyi was very satisfied when he heard him call himself master sister, and said in his heart, When the next time, he must let Ji Qingzhou call her so in front of Chu Cheng.

Ji Qingzhou originally thought that he would die in the fourth level, but he did not, after the deaths of Cai Li, Bei Wanyao and the publicity guest Fang Na, Wu Feng found the key with great luck, and they finally came to the fifth level. This was the last level of the Chamber of Secrets, and the remaining personnel were Lian Jingxing, Ying Nian, Ji Qingzhou, Yu Anyi, Meng Yuanbai, Luo Yuxin, and Wu Feng.

Luo Yuxin looked at the three remaining members of his team, and then looked at the remaining four members of Ji Qingzhou's team, and locked the suspect on the members of Ji Qingzhou's team. Based on the key information he had received before, combined with the current situation, he felt that the owner of the note should be Ying Nian. Ying Nian wears a ring, although the overall performance is not very good, but there are also bright places, of course, he feels that the most important thing is that Yu Anyi's personality is the first time to play, and the program team should not arrange for her to be this identity, then there is only Ying Nian left.

He thought of this, asked Meng Yuanbai for handcuffs, and when Meng Yuanbai was still confused and didn't understand what he was going to do, he walked up to Ying Nian, directly handcuffed him, and asked, "You are the master of the notes, right Ying Nian?"

Ying Nian was a little confused, how could he be the master of the notes?

"Of course not." He denied.