chapter 123

Chu Cheng pinched his face, "Actually, if you want to come out independently, you can open a studio."

"There's no need for this, I'm also very good in Western Entertainment, and I can help your brother make money, and when I make more money, maybe he can like me a little more."

Chu Cheng laughed, "You are my boyfriend, I like you, how do you still want him to like you." 

"Because you already like me," Ji Qingzhou said frankly, "so I want the rest of your family to like me too, so that they won't stop us from being together."

Chu Cheng hugged him, "Rest assured, I told my family about my sexuality a long time ago, they already knew about it, and they also hoped that I would find someone to accompany each other, so they will not embarrass you."

"That being said, it's better to like it a little more."

"So what else did Sheng Wenxi say?"

"Having said a lot, it seems a little skeptical of our relationship. But I didn't tell him about our real relationship, only that we were friends. I think he's kind of preachy, and he seems to feel like he wants to be good for me, but I don't want that kind of goodness from him. These days, he watched me shoot in the crew, every time I wanted to chat with me after the play, he had to ask me again, 'So you don't want to play Ah Heng now', I have answered him many times, and I have made it very clear that I hope that I can be good than artistic pursuits. But he always felt that I could try to overcome it. "

Ji Qingzhou sighed, "So I'm quite tired sometimes." Filming has been very hard, and the next scene has to be constantly explained to him. He wanted to talk to me, and I couldn't refuse, and sometimes after a play, I wanted to take a break, because he could only continue to cheer up. He is the director, the crew will not say anything more to him, but will unconsciously look at me more, think I am taking Joe, feel that I do not know to cherish. That day, Kong Yan also told me to let me cherish the opportunity, saying that he had been waiting for me for so many days with such dignity and dignity, and I should have agreed to it earlier. But I don't want to agree, I obviously don't want to act, I also said very clearly, why do you keep asking me? "

Ji Qingzhou couldn't understand, "I refused quite thoroughly, and I also gave him a reason." There is no reason why other people are willing to dedicate themselves to art, and I also need to dedicate myself to art? I have my own thoughts and opinions, why can't you listen to my thoughts? Why do you just want me to listen to him? Doesn't what I say have any value at all? Otherwise I have said so many times, almost into a repeating machine, how should he understand it, why should he ask me, let me overcome, let me challenge, in case I can't overcome, fall in love with the actor in the play, break up with you, immersed in Ah Heng's painful and tangled inner thoughts, died in the middle of the road, did he collect the body for me? "

"What nonsense." Chu Cheng scolded, "Oh, hurry up and throw it up."

Ji Qingzhou saw him frown and snorted three times in a row, "I didn't mean to say this, I just..."

"There's no such thing as that." Chu Cheng interrupted him, "Your acting path, you decide for yourself, what you want to act, you go to act, you don't want to act, don't say Sheng Wenxi, even his father is useless." The next time he wants to come to you again, you directly let him come to me, you don't dare to offend him because of his identity, but I don't care. I would like to ask him, why does he have to let you overcome yourself, can't he overcome himself and change actors? "

"It's not that you take the initiative to play Ah Heng, he came to invite you, but also let you overcome, why didn't he overcome it himself?" If overcoming one thing is so easy, shouldn't he have done it himself first? If it's not easy, he can't do it, and what qualifications do you have to do it? Don't say what kind of artistic pursuit, he wants to pursue art, no one is stopping, but why pull you into the water, you have said that you don't want to, then why risk helping his art pay? Don't your ideas need to be respected? Isn't your danger dangerous? "