chapter 89

"What does this mean?" He pointed to the jade pendant on the necklace.

This jade pendant is very similar to what he had asked ji Qingzhou to carve at the time, the only difference being that the green apricot was embedded in a square border.

Ji Qingzhou pointed to the pendant and explained to him: "This is qingxing, this is the wall, qingxing is surrounded by the wall, so the red apricot will go out of the wall, and the green apricot will not come out of the wall." He looked at Chu Cheng and said softly, "I don't go out of the wall."

Chu Cheng listened, only to feel that his heart was being hit hard, he looked directly into Ji Qingzhou's eyes, wanted to say something but didn't know what to say, he felt the burning mass in his chest burn a little hard, pressing on his heart, making him breathless. He reached out and took Ji Qingzhou into his arms, quietly saying nothing.

Ji Qingzhou obediently hugged him and said, "Happy birthday."

"Hmm." Chu Cheng responded, and he kissed Ji Qingzhou with his head tilted and hugged him tightly.

Ji Qingzhou was hugged by him for a while, and then he suddenly remembered something like letting go of him and looking at him, and said happily, "I'm the first." He said, "I was the first to say Happy Birthday to you."

Chu Cheng knew that he was referring to his birthday and smiled, "Yes, you are the first."

Ji Qingzhou took the necklace from his hand, helped him wear it around his neck, looked at him, looked at his own neck, and said satisfactorily: "Sleep."

Chu Cheng also thought that he looked at the necklaces of the two people like this, and would say something related to the necklace, but he did not expect that it was sleeping, and he was still a little crying and laughing for a while.

Ji Qingzhou had already laid flat and covered the quilt, Chu Cheng followed him, turned off the lights, and Ji Qingzhou hugged him and leaned on him.

Chu Cheng felt the touch of the jade on his neck and raised his hand to touch it, he didn't expect Ji Qingzhou to give him such a gift in return, just as he didn't expect that he would not stop Ji Qingzhou from putting it on him. Chu Cheng did not have the habit of wearing jewelry, and even rarely wore a watch, he felt troublesome and did not like it.

But now, he had received Ji Qingzhou's necklace.

Chu Cheng suddenly wanted to end the contract between him and Ji Qingzhou, which was about to expire, ending early, and it was also a gift to him, but he felt Ji Qingzhou holding his body temperature, and he was inexplicably reluctant. Unconsciously, he looked at Ji Qingzhou, thinking about what he would be like when he left himself in more than two months, who he would meet, and what would happen. He is so simple, good tempered, the water of the entertainment industry is so deep, what should he do if he is deceived?

"Ji Qingzhou." He whispered.

Ji Qingzhou let out a "hmm" in response.

Chu Cheng looked at him, in the darkness, gently opened his mouth, "You remember, no matter what happens to you in the future, you can come to me, and you can use my name to negotiate terms with the other party." "

Ji Qingzhou was already a little sleepy, and didn't understand what he was saying, just an inertial "Hmm".

He forced his spirit to open his eyes, looked up at Chu Cheng, and said to him, "You can sing me a song."

"You've listened to all the songs all the way, and you haven't heard enough."

"I want to hear you sing." Ji Qingzhou said in a shallow voice, "You didn't sing in KTV, you sing one for me."