chapter 59

"Not really," Ji Qingzhou denied, "I don't like girls, I like boys, so I don't face this problem."

Chu Cheng heard this, and only then did he not speak.

Ji Qingzhou hadn't seen him for a long time, in fact, he still missed him, and when he saw him at this time, he couldn't stop wanting to be intimate with him, but Chu Cheng didn't let him take the initiative, and he didn't take the initiative at all.

He had always been straightforward and accustomed to Chu Cheng, and he didn't want to suppress himself too much, so he asked, "Dad, is it a virtue that you can change your mistakes when you know your mistakes?"

Chu Cheng looked at him warily, "That depends on what mistakes you make."

"Small mistake."

"Such as?"

"For example, I shouldn't have refuted you just now."

Chu Cheng "Oh? "Then how are you going to change it?"

Ji Qingzhou looked at him, a pair of eyes shining, and then, before Chu Cheng could react, he directly leaned forward and hugged him, "I plan, since you think I just didn't take the initiative with you, then I'll take the initiative now." His voice came from Chu Cheng's ear in a clear and cheerful voice, "I miss you so much, Ah Cheng."

Chu Cheng felt that the Ji Qingzhou he was familiar with had returned, or the ji Qingzhou who was a little clingy, liked him to visit the class, and vaguely had some cross-border thoughts about himself.

The corners of his mouth unconsciously raised, hugged Ji Qingzhou and kissed his side face, and did not forget to say hardly, "Only this time, next time is not allowed."

Ji Qingzhou nodded, "I know, this time it is to correct the mistake."

Chu Cheng "Hmm" a sound, did not hold back and kissed him again, laughed lightly, "Don't you need me to visit the class?"

"Because I'm almost done shooting, you have to fly back and forth twice, it's too hard."

"Then you won't talk to me either."

"Didn't I say that?" Ji Qingzhou also thought he had said, "Ah, I typed very briefly a while ago in order to experience the role, I may have forgotten to tell you this, if you ask me, I will tell you."

"All right." Chu Cheng accepted his statement.

He looked at Ji Qingzhou and asked him, "Have you learned thirty-six counts?"

"Go for the top one?"

"Yes, what else?"

Ji Qingzhou thought for a moment, "Beauty plan? Serial meter? Give the dummy? Wei Wei to save Zhao? Does that count?"

"Count, there's another skill?"

"What?"

Chu Cheng smiled, "I want to get away with it."

Ji Qingzhou let out an "Oh" and then nodded, "You ask me what I do with this?"

Of course, I wanted to see if you wanted to get away with it, but Chu Cheng looked at him with a confused expression and didn't say this sentence.

"Casually test you, suddenly thought."

Ji Qingzhou didn't think much of it and asked him, "Then am I answering correctly?"

"Count." Chu Cheng nodded.

"Is there a reward?"

"What reward do you want?" Chu Cheng asked him.