chapter 2

To say that Ji Qingzhou's impression of Fang Yaoxuan was only one word: slag.

Fang Yaoxuan liked the "Ji Qingzhou" in the book, entirely because he regarded "Ji Qingzhou" as a stand-in for his baiyueguang Luoyu. Before "Ji Qingzhou" did not live with him, Fang Yaoxuan could still pretend to be a human-like dog, but after living together, this scumbag was exposed. Five years, raising a dog can still give you a wagging tail, raise a Fang Yaoxuan, can only bite you back, the wounds are bloody.

Fang Yaoxuan and "Ji Qingzhou" love pull, a sentence can be summarized, dead mother domestic violence retirement circle nude photos flying all over the sky, these keywords, missing a sorry Fang Yaoxuan's scumbag brilliant record.

When Ji Qingzhou read the book, he thought that Ji Mu was dead, and they should be BE, but they didn't. He continued to look down in a depressed mood, and when he saw Fang Yao's domestic violence, he thought about it, but there was no. Waiting for the "Ji Qingzhou" nude photos to burst out and be forced to retreat from the circle, Ji Qingzhou thought that his mother should always be BE, not BE can not live, but the "Ji Qingzhou" in the book gave him a loud slap - he chose to forgive Fang Yaoxuan.

Ji Qingzhou looked at the more than a hundred chapters left in the article catalog, and then looked at the HE label marked by the author, and silently chose to abandon the text. He looks at Yumei because he wants to let himself feel the beauty and sweetness of same-sex love, not to see the difficulty and mutual tossing between the same sex, he has not yet fallen in love, and if he looks at it again, he will almost have a psychological shadow on love.

And now, Ji Qingzhou looked at shadow himself, well, he doesn't go to the mountain, the mountain comes to him, this is really, too fucked!

Fang Yaoxuan saw Ji Qingzhou, stunned for a moment, the next second, he saw Chu Cheng beside him, he hurried out of the elevator, pulled Ji Qingzhou behind him, and looked at Chu Cheng angrily, "Chu Cheng, you have no end."

Chu Cheng looked at Fang Yaoxuan, slowly raised his eyes to look at Ji Qingzhou behind him, Ji Qingzhou also reacted at this time, the secret Path Fang Yaoxuan was still quite conscious, pull what to pull, do you think you are not dying fast enough!

He broke away Fang Yaoxuan's hand and moved from behind Fang Yaoxuan to Chu Cheng's side, not forgetting to clarify for himself: "It has nothing to do with me, it wasn't me who let him come, I don't know why he is here, don't blame me."

Fang Yaoxuan didn't expect him to say this, and said softly: Xiao Zhou."

Ji Qingzhou righteously said, "Mr. Fang, please call my full name Ji Qingzhou, thank you."

Chu Cheng unconsciously turned his head to look at Ji Qingzhou, was this still the Same Ji Qingzhou who was desperately protecting Fang Yao and crying and shouting that he had forced him? It's quite similar, and it's called his full name. Chu Cheng looked at Fang Yaoxuan with great interest, and saw that the emotions in Fang Yaoxuan's eyes that were unbelievable were about to overflow. He looked at the two people in front of him in a good mood, and did not speak, looking like he was watching a play.

Fang Yaoxuan really couldn't believe it, he obviously didn't react to what the situation was now, and asked incomprehensibly, "Xiao Zhou, what's wrong with you, is it chu cheng threatening you again?"

"No, I figured it out myself, and I'm sorry for him."

This time it was Chu Cheng's turn to not believe it, Ji Qingzhou would even feel sorry for himself, the sun came out of the west, he still had such a conscience.

"Boat, what nonsense you say, where are you sorry for him."

"That's both of us." Ji Qingzhou Road.

He didn't really want Fang Yaoxuan to know the relationship between him and Chu Cheng, Fang Yaoxuan knew, Luo Yuxin should know, Luo Yuxin knew, sooner or later the whole world would know.