chapter 135

However, to his surprise, on February 13th, Chu Cheng asked him, "Is there any arrangement for tomorrow?"

"Nothing." Ji Qingzhou said truthfully, "You've been very busy lately, so let's have a meal tomorrow, you're busy with yours, I'm ready to go to your company to find you."

"Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, and you're going to have just a meal with me, so I can keep busy with my work?"

"Then your work cannot be delayed." Ji Qingzhou was very sensible.

Chu Cheng felt that he was really sensible, "So you didn't have an arrangement tomorrow, did you?"

Ji Qingzhou nodded.

"That's right, I have an arrangement, tomorrow, you will listen to my arrangement."

This next season Light Boat was curious, "What did you arrange?"

"Take you out."

"Where to go?" No, you're on vacation tomorrow? May I? It's almost the New Year, you are like this, can you rest on time? "

"Okay, if I hadn't freed up two days tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, I wouldn't have had to work so much overtime during this time."

"So, you're going to play with me for two days?"

Chu Cheng pinched his face, "Yeah, happy?"

Ji Qingzhou nodded.

Chu Cheng smiled, "Then go to sleep and take you out tomorrow."

Ji Qingzhou lay in his arms, and did not ask him where he was going, but only guessed in his mind.

The next morning, Ji Qingzhou got up early, ate breakfast and Went out with Chu Cheng. He sat in the car, watched the scenery along the way slowly became familiar, and instantly understood the destination of the trip, "You are going to take me to that villa."

"Don't you like it?" Chu Cheng looked at him.

Ji Qingzhou really liked it, and he couldn't help but laugh when he remembered the last time they were in that villa.

When Chu Cheng saw him bend his eyes, he knew that he really liked it there, after all, stealing half a day's leisure was always easy and enjoyable.

He drove all the way into the mountain, Ji Qingzhou got out of the car, although he had only come once, he already remembered the road and walked with him to the front of the villa.

"Open the door."

Chu Cheng stepped forward and opened the door and led him inside. They still went to Chu Cheng's yard first and put something away, and Chu Cheng asked him, "Are you hungry?" Want to eat something? "

"If we're not hungry, why don't we take a break?"

"Let's watch a movie." Chu Cheng said.

Ji Qingzhou had no opinion, when he visited Chu Cheng's courtyard before, he found that the next room had been converted into a private theater by him, and last time they didn't have time to watch a movie, but this time they could just watch it.

Chu Cheng asked him to choose a movie that interested him, and the two of them lay down on the massage chair together and watched it.

The movie is not bad, Ji Qingzhou is very satisfied with watching it, after watching a movie, the two people are a little hungry and ready to start cooking. Chu Cheng naturally did it with Ji Qingzhou, and he and Ji Qingzhou said, "I do what you like, you do what I like, and one person makes two dishes, just right." "

"Okay." Ji Qingzhou had no opinion.

He started very sharply, and cut the meat and vegetables in a short while, but Chu Cheng was much slower, and his technique was cautious and a little clumsy, Ji Qingzhou watched, the smile on his face gradually deepened, he did not laugh out loud, only occasionally pointed at him a little or two.