chapter 114

At that moment, Ji Qingzhou only felt that his eyes were very sour, and he could hardly believe, "You like me? "

"Yes."

"How can you like me?"

"Of course I like you, I love you."

"But that night, I asked you, you..."

Ji Qingzhou didn't speak anymore, Chu Cheng interrupted him, his thumb gently rubbing his lips, his tone was very light, with Ji Qingzhou's familiar tenderness, he said, "I forgot, I forgot to tell you, you can ask me again."

Ji Qingzhou's tears instantly poured into his eyes, he once thought that Chu Cheng liked him, he asked Chu Cheng if you liked me, but Chu Cheng said no, but now, he actually said that he liked himself.

Ji Qingzhou was a little uncomfortable, and a little happy, Chu Cheng looked at him with a look of almost crying, leaned up and kissed him in the eyes, hugged him, and said, "Don't cry, I should have told you earlier, I shouldn't have told you so late."

Ji Qingzhou wanted to blame him, so why didn't you say it earlier, but you couldn't say anything. What he wanted, although he was 36 days late, but finally returned to him, which was already good, good enough to satisfy and surprise him.

Ji Qingzhou smiled a little, in the end did not let the tears fall, he raised the hand that was not held by Chu Cheng, and hugged Chu Cheng back. Chu Cheng felt his movements, slightly loosened him, Ji Qingzhou raised his eyes to see him, although he had just not cried, but in the end there were tears in his eyes, staining his eyelashes black and dense, wet, looking like a small hook, accompanied by unconscious blinking, ticking Chu Cheng's heart.

Chu Cheng didn't hold back and kissed him again. This time, Ji Qingzhou finally responded to him, and Chu Cheng hugged him, constantly tightening his strength and tightening his waist tightly. He kissed very hard, mixed with his own thoughts and love like a tsunami of mountains and seas of Xiang Ji Qingzhou attacked.

Chu Cheng felt his **, he wanted to possess the person in front of him, every bit, from head to toe, Ji Qingzhou also felt it, he was a little embarrassed, after the kiss, his ears were red as he looked at Chu Cheng, wanted to ask him if he wanted, and because he had just returned to good, there was some shyness.

Chu Cheng saw the doubt in his eyes, smiled lightly, shook his head, he could always restrain his own a**, when he was intimate with Ji Qingzhou before, even if he felt the restlessness of his body, he could suppress it.

He shook his head slightly and whispered, "No."

"Really?" Ji Qingzhou looked down in disbelief.

Chu Cheng lifted his head, "Don't look blindly."

Ji Qingzhou said in his belly: Obviously, I want it very much.

Chu Cheng was helpless and had to explain, "It is not appropriate now, this time is not appropriate, and we have not prepared anything."

Ji Qingzhou nodded obediently.

Chu Cheng looked at his meek appearance, and his heart softened. He looked at Ji Qingzhou for a while, then suddenly bent down and directly hugged Ji Qingzhou.

Ji Qingzhou was stunned for a moment and exclaimed, "What are you doing here?"

"Sleep with me for a while, after a night of tossing and turning, I was a little sleepy."

"When did you arrive?" he asked.

"It's more than 3 o'clock."

"Did you hang up my phone and come over?" Ji Qingzhou was suddenly a little uneasy, "Did you say you liked me because you wanted to help me?"