chapter 29

"Okay, that's the end of this time, and you're both going to learn a lesson, and the next time it happens, I won't be so good at talking."

"I see."

"Hmm." Chu Cheng answered, and only then did he hang up the phone.

Zhou Chengfeng looked at the mobile phone in his hand, sighed, what he was most afraid of was that the artists under his command had a relationship with the company's senior management, and as a result, he did not expect to take precautions, and was actually planted here in Ji Qingzhou, if he had known that Ji Qingzhou would be involved with Chu Cheng, Zhou Chengfeng felt that he probably would not sign him, otherwise, every day he was stared at by the boss, who could bear it!

Chen Jiyuan rested for a week before returning to the shooting scene again. The wounds on his face were not all right, but they were also much lighter, and as soon as the powder was covered, they were basically invisible. It's just that Chen Jiyuan looked at his own appearance in the mirror, always thinking about the events of that day, thinking that he was beaten up by Chu Cheng in public, apologizing afterwards, and being humiliated by Chu Cheng, he thought of this, and then looked at other people, he always felt that they were talking about themselves behind their backs, laughing at themselves, laughing at themselves.

Even the makeup artist helped him to base up and pour a little more powder on his wounds, Chen Jiyuan could feel sensitively that the makeup artist deliberately humiliated himself with this method, kicked the makeup artist hard, and shouted to change the makeup artist.

Zhang Ai, the leader of the makeup team, simply had no way to do anything about this big Buddha, and her makeup artists did not dare to make up for him, one by one begging Zhang Ai not to divide himself into the past, and in the end, Zhang Ai thought of Zhao Xin, "Don't you always want to make up for the male protagonist?" There you go.

Zhao Xin has been cold for several days because of the reason of being replaced by Lulu, and he has not put on makeup well for Liu Xue and the second man, and has been punished by Zhang Ai for sitting on the cold bench for several days. At this moment, when he heard Zhang Ai say that he would let himself go to Chen Jiyuan to make up, he was a little embarrassed for a while, and he didn't know whether this was a good thing or a bad thing.

Chen Jiyuan is famous for his bad temper, first poured Lulu with hot water, and then kicked the current makeup artist, but Chen Jiyuan is indeed the highest rank in the crew, Zhao Xin thought for a long time, and finally felt that he could not give up this opportunity. She needs to make up for the male protagonist, she can't always make up for the supporting role, there is no future for the supporting role makeup, only to the protagonist makeup, with her own masterpiece, she will become a well-known makeup artist in the future, breaking out of the world.

Zhao Xin comforted herself, maybe Lulu they can't talk, hairy, so it made Chen Jiyuan unhappy, he was replaced, as long as he put on Chen Zhiyuan's makeup, maybe, there will be nothing.

At this time, she didn't remember what kind of character she was, just like all people who were overly conceited and obstinate, only fantasizing about what if? Fantasizing that he was the exception, he directly agreed to Zhang Ai.

Zhang Ai breathed a sigh of relief and arranged for her to pass.

After Chen Jiyuan saw Zhao Xin, he was angry and smashed the things on the makeup table on her body, only to feel angry and humiliated, what is this? Take Ji Qingzhou don't want people to put on makeup for themselves? Is it to look down on him? He still felt that now he only deserved to use things and people that Ji Qingzhou didn't want.

He casually picked up the object on the makeup table and slammed it at Zhao Xin, "Roll! "

Frightened, Zhao Xin couldn't care about the pain of being hit by a heavy object, and ran out of the door on the spot, until he reached the staircase, and he was relieved. She stood at the top of the stairs, and only then did she have the heart to notice that the place where she had just been hit by Chen Jiyuan's things began to hurt, she reached out and rubbed it, feeling uncomfortable, and when she thought that she had not even entered the door, she had been firmly hit so many times, and her heart was even more aggrieved.