chapter 88

"You either let him keep singing, I think he was pretty energetic when he first sang." Yao Xiuyuan retained the road.

Chu Cheng heard this, looked at Ji Qingzhou, and asked, "Do you still want to sing?"

Ji Qingzhou was really a little sleepy, and didn't want to sing anymore, buried in his shoulder and shook his head.

"He's really sleepy, another day, you play first, I'll go first."

When everyone saw this, they did not retain it any longer, and Qin Xue helped him call a substitute driver. Chu Cheng picked up Ji Qingzhou and said, "Let's go, let's go back and rest."

"Don't sing?" Ji Qingzhou questioned, "You haven't sung yet."

"I don't sing." Chu Cheng said.

Ji Qingzhou nodded stupidly.

Yu Anyi held up his hand and said goodbye to him, Ji Qingzhou heard the words, raised his hand and waved at her several times, making Yu Anyi laugh, he saw Yu Anyi laughing happily, he also laughed.

Out of the hotel and on the bus, Ji Qingzhou simply leaned directly on Chu Cheng's shoulder and prepared to sleep. It's just that he drank alcohol, and he got a little bit of motion sickness, and he couldn't sleep for a while, but he wanted to throw up. Chu Cheng looked at him and frowned and asked him, "What's wrong?"

"I want to throw up."

"Why did you get motion sickness?" Chu Cheng had a headache, he opened the car window and asked Ji Qingzhou, "Is it better now?"

Ji Qingzhou was slightly better, but still not so comfortable, frowning and leaning against him.

Chu Cheng took the Bluetooth headset from his pocket, put it on his ear, turned on the music for him to listen to, and asked him, "Are you comfortable now?"

Ji Qingzhou nodded, but kept frowning.

Because the hotel here is connected to a large comprehensive entertainment venue, it is a little far from the city center and a little far from where they live. Chu Cheng also did not have motion sickness medicine in his hand, and could only say to the driver, "Tell me when you pass the pharmacy."

"Okay."

He hugged Ji Qingzhou, looked down at his look, and saw that he seemed to be slowly getting better under the influence of music, which was reassuring. Just decided in his heart: In the future, you must not let Ji Qingzhou drink, not a drop can be done, it is too easy to get drunk.

By this time, many pharmacies were closed, and it wasn't until I was close to the city center that I finally saw the pharmacies that were open. Chu Cheng wanted to get out of the car and buy medicine for Ji Qingzhou, but Ji Qingzhou did not let go and wanted to go together.

Chu Cheng felt that he was drunk like 502 superglue into essence, and the sticky power was doubly multiplied, so he patiently coaxed, "You stay in the car, I will buy you motion sickness medicine, and come back soon."

Ji Qingzhou was very persistent, "Let's go together."

"Just three minutes, the time you listen to a song."

"Let's go together." Ji Qingzhou looked at him and pulled his arm not to let go.

Chu Cheng couldn't, so he had to compromise, "Okay, let's go together, come, get off."

Ji Qingzhou happily got out of the car with him, opened his hand and said to him, "Ah Cheng's back to me."

Chu Cheng: ...

Chu Cheng turned around and bent down in recognition, giving up resistance and carrying his 502 little goblin on his back.

Ji Qingzhou happily lay on his shoulder, listening to the music coming from the headphones, and quietly looking at the shops on the street.