chapter 46

Ji Qingzhou didn't expect that there would be something inside the doll, so he squeezed it with his hand and found that there were indeed a few hard and hard places, he quickly found the scissors and cut the doll open, only to find that the small wolf's stomach was hidden in the handcuffs.

Both men were surprised, looked at each other and smiled, "Now all that's left is to find the owner of that note." 

"But," Ji Qingzhou wondered, "how did he kill people?"

He didn't think about it, but yingnian found a book over there, "24 Billy." Ying Nian looked at the book and asked Lian Jingxing, who was next to him, "This book is about schizophrenia, right?"

Lian Jingxing nodded.

"Why is there such a book in the Chamber of Secrets?" Ying Nian wondered.

Lian Jingxing thought about it, and suddenly had a guess, he asked Ying Nian, "What is the theme of this chamber of secrets?" Did the program team say anything?"

Ying Nian thought about it and shook his head, "It seems that there is not."

"The background of this chamber of secrets is the note you found, the note said that seven of them came to find the treasure, six people slowly disappeared, and finally only the owner of the note was still alive, then will it be, the so-called treasure is just a primer, what they are doing is not treasure hunting but psychotherapy, from beginning to end there is only one person, that is, the owner of the note, the six disappeared is his sub-personality, leaving behind his master personality, so the note at the end does not say clearly why the six people disappeared, and how they disappeared." 

Ying Nian felt that it was not impossible, "so the program team will put a copy of "24 Billy" here to remind us, and the secret that the owner of the note wants to keep is also this, so he will want to kill us."

"Yes." Even the scenery should be followed.

"Then how did he kill people?" Ying Nian murmured, "Is it by your own touch, slapping, action or props?" What is a prop if it is a prop?"

He was thinking about it when he suddenly heard a prompt voice coming from inside the room, "Zhou Xusheng, leave the room."

Zhou Xusheng looked confused, "Me? Have I been killed?"

Ji Qingzhou wanted to walk over to observe, when he heard the director group warn: "No approaching, Zhou Xusheng left the room."

Zhou Xusheng had no choice but to say "come on" to everyone and left the secret room.

"Watch his upper body." Ji Qingzhou quickly told Yu Anyi, while he stared at his pants and shoes.

Yu Anyi did not know why, but firmly followed Ji Qingzhou's words, carefully observing his shirt and exposed neck and hands.

When Zhou Xusheng left, Ji Qingzhou asked her, "Did you see anything unusual?"

Yu Anyi shook his head, "Nothing."

Ji Qingzhou did not speak, carefully recalling the scene when he had just observed Zhou Xusheng's lower body, blue jeans, black sneakers, there was no abnormality, was it not eliminated with the help of stickers, but by their own touch or action? So just now, who has been in contact with Zhou Xusheng?

He looked back, the boxy room, in four directions, Zhou Xusheng was on the right hand side of the entrance, and closer to him were Luo Yuxin, Cai Li, Meng Yuanbai of their team, and Lian Jingxing and Ying Nian of their own team. Wu Feng and Pei Wanyao had another publicity guest on his side.

Therefore, from the perspective of position, the most likely is Luo Yuxin, Cai Li, Meng Yuanbai, Lian Jingxing, Ying Nian these five people, Ji Qingzhou from the psychological more inclined To yuxin, Cai Li, Meng Yuanbai these three people, because Lian Jingxing and Ying Nian are their teammates, especially Lian Jingxing, Ji Qingzhou has a good impression of him, so he is not willing to doubt him. But intellectually speaking, the recording of the first period, such a role, the choice of a new player is bound to be less secure than the choice of an old player, so it seems that Cai Li, Meng Yuanbai, Lian Jingxing, Ying Nian these four old players are more suspicious.