chapter 53

When Meng Sheng pushed open the door and reported things to Chu Cheng, he saw that his partner was folding the stars with great interest, and there were many folded stars on the table.

Meng Sheng felt that the way he opened the door seemed wrong, carefully glanced at his elementary school brother's hands, and asked, "Are you in love?"

Chu Cheng was still concentrating on folding the stars, and was frightened by his words, and almost threw away the paper in his hand, "Why don't you knock on the door when you come in?"

"If you knock on it, you won't see such a girly side of you." Meng Sheng raised his chin, "Which little girl to chase, and fold the stars, this little girl is very simple."

Chu Cheng was speechless, and Meng Sheng also reacted, "No, don't you like boys?" How, now the little boy also likes this kind of star ah? What a girl."

"You don't talk and no one treats you like a mute, what's the matter with me?"

"'Divine Machine Heavenly Order' is sold, I tell you, the contract just signed this morning, after a while the production team should be looking for actors."

Chu Cheng nodded, "Okay, got it."

"Then I'll go home, and today for Christmas, I'll have to go back early."

"Go for it."

"Then you go ahead and fold the stars for your little boyfriend."

Chu Cheng picked up the paper and wanted to smash him, Meng Sheng shook his head, "Still annoyed and angry, quickly fold it, teenager, after folding it can spend Christmas with others." "

"Can I live with him without folding?"

"Yo, so there really is." Meng Sheng sighed, "It's not easy, we Xiaocheng also talked about love." "

Qi Chu cheng directly smashed the paper at him, "You just fell in love, don't you go back now, do you think there is too little work?" If you don't leave, don't leave, stay at the company to work. "

"You touch the fish here yourself, and you mean to talk about me." Meng Sheng looked at the stars on his desk, "Okay, go, you should also leave work early so that you can send gifts to others."

After Meng Sheng finished speaking, he quickly went out the door, Chu Cheng looked at the closed door, and slowly put down the pen in his hand, "Count you running fast."

When he finished, he continued to fold the stars in his hand.

That afternoon, Chu Cheng did not go to pick up Ji Qingzhou first, but went home to decorate the bottle with a small decoration, and then put his folded stars into it and shook it. He watched two different kinds of paper stars mixed together, like his and Ji Qingzhou's life suddenly intertwined, this bottle, just like this room, one day, Ji Qingzhou will leave this room, they will be stripped from each other's lives, but this bottle will always follow Ji Qingzhou, the blessings in this bottle, will always follow Ji Qingzhou, let him know that at least there have been people, I hope he can be happy.

That's fine.

After Chu Cheng had done all this, he went to the hospital to pick up Ji Qingzhou.

The two of them ate outside before returning home, Ji Qingzhou entered the door, ready to take a bath and change his pajamas, just entered the bedroom, he saw a dark, glass bottle on the bedside table, is shining with warm light, like a star in the night, and like a little fireworks.

Ji Qingzhou was a little surprised, he slowly walked over, and found that the glass bottle he had given to Chu Cheng was already filled with stars, in addition to the ones he had folded before, there were also newly folded and put in. Those stars are densely intertwined, and under the reflection of the warm yellow light in the bottle, they are like flowers waiting to bloom, like scorching stars, like a whole romantic universe.