chapter 21

Ji Qingzhou looked closely, it was all night view of the campus, and he shook his head.

"That's a different costume?"

"It's like a set of clothes."

"Then why separated?" Chu Cheng didn't understand, "Can't you shoot it all at once?"

"I'm not a director, I don't know."

"You didn't ask?"

Ji Qingzhou shook his head, he looked at Chu Cheng, and said truthfully, "I am a newcomer, I have no fame, I play a supporting role, it must be how the director arranges me to do it, and I am not embarrassed to bother the director for this kind of thing, right?"

Chu Cheng feels that what he said is also reasonable, although he does not understand the entertainment circle so much, but the reason is the same, no matter which circle, the new people are the bottom of the food chain, but also because at the bottom, so they do not have the qualifications to dialogue with the upper level. Even if it is difficult to talk to the upper echelons, you can't ask too many demands,—— too many demands, it will only make people feel troublesome, even if those demands are reasonable.

"You're right." Chu Cheng said.

Ji Qingzhou reassured him, "Anyway, it's only a month, and it's over after the shooting, so don't you care too much."

Chu Cheng didn't speak, just put away his mobile phone.

Ji Qingzhou unfastened his seat belt, "Then I'll go."

"Go for it."

"Bye bye." Ji Qingzhou closed the car, waved at him from the car window again, and then left.

Chu Cheng watched him leave, thinking about the announcement sheets, he always felt that something was wrong, he thought about it, or first hit the steering wheel and turned the front of the car, ready to go back to the hotel.

Ji Qingzhou had just returned to the crew, when he heard the assistant director call him, he walked over, and the deputy director asked him, "Where have you been?" 

"I had a friend come to visit me, and I went out to dinner with him."

"Let's see what time it is." The assistant director pointed to the watch in his hand, "You obviously know that tonight there is your scene and you are still running around, how, the crew is your home, you want to come, you want to leave."

Ji Qingzhou was a little confused, "I told the director, and besides, wasn't my scene at 12 o'clock?" It's only 11:30."

"You're still right!" The assistant director sneered, "People are not red yet, and their temper is not small."

Ji Qingzhou felt that he was a little strange, he said hello to the director before leaving, and also returned before the start of filming, and did not delay anything, why should he target himself so much.

He didn't think there was anything wrong with him, so he didn't speak. It's just that when he himself doesn't speak, the temperament is a little cold, and from the perspective of the assistant director, there is still a bit of arrogance.

The assistant director himself was angry with Ji Qingzhou because Zhou Chengfeng talked to him impolitely, and when he saw that he did not speak, he looked at him more and more unpleasantly, and regardless of the fact that the other staff were there at this time, he began to reprimand him in public.

Xiao Qian rushed forward to hit the round field, let the deputy director not to worry, coaxed for half a day, and then coaxed the deputy director to silence and scolded, "I really think of myself as a character", and then turned away.